Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good hostel in Nara. Common areas are fine. Kitchen could be a little bit biggers. Bed area big but dorms can be a little bit chilly at night. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The owner is very warm and friendly and is happy to chat with everyone. The whole place is spotless and the common area is lovely. The beds themselves have lights, curtains and power sockets, and there are secure (small) lockers in the rooms. A few minutes walk from the train station, it's not too far to the main deer park and the street to get to all the temples is filled with little souvenir shops and whatnot so it's fun to browse anyway! ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Alison Australia
- “ My favorite hostel stay in Japan. Yuzan is a charming Japanese house and the center living room is very welcoming. Service was excellent, the staff gave me and a tour of the place and was even willing to help me with language barrier issues in making reservation in another city. The beds have curtains around them, which are great for privacy and blocking light. I liked that the tourists there were friendlier, mature, and quieter than in other places I'd been. Bedrooms & bathrooms were spotless! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location.Friendly stuff and very helpful. Speaking English. We hade a very welcome staying. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Sara Israel
- “ such a great guest house. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea