Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostels to stay at with friendly and helpful staff. The location is not the greatest but Nara's quite small so the important sights are still only about a 30 minute walk away. Nice and laid back atmosphere! ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is perfect! ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ My only knock is I couldn't get the WiFi password until checkin time. Loved the place and the staff. I was rather sick at the time and they even took the time to go get me food. How great is that? Also make sure to take advantage of the free English guided tours. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Realy good guesthouse with helpfull and friendly staff. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Katrine Hamre Norway
- “ EXcellent location with helpful staff. ”
- 18 May 2013 Tawatchai Thailand
- “ Great little hostel, very clean. I had the breakfast ( paid separately) and was beautiful. Very close to the train station. Love it! ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil