Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to JR train station, lovely staff and common room, nice set up and decor. ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Stayed a couple of nights - family of 4/ 2 adults & 2 teenage girls traveling during spring break. Adults in mixed room/ girls in all female room. Dorm style with shared bathrooms & common area. Place was comfortable and staff was friendly. 3-5 minute walk from JR Nara Station. Very convenient. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The night I stayed, I was the only one in the room. The place is like an old japanese style building, it would have been cold if the heater wasnt on. The staff was great and the beds were comfy but if youre a light sleeper then dont choose the large dorm. The rental bikes were nice as you can rent them at the hostel. Easy to find. Overall, no complaints but in the winter it will be a tad chilly. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Connor USA
- “ Location is fine, staff wonderful and helpful with great English. Enjoyed my stay here. However the showers are pretty bleak and it was cold at times. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very clean, staff is nice, shower is terrible. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really liked the great atmosphere, very comfortable. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous