Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean, staff is nice, shower is terrible. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really liked the great atmosphere, very comfortable. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ The location of the guest house is great, it's just 3 minutes walk from JR Nara station. The dorm is nice and clean and the kitchen stuff are really useful if you want to cook by yourself. The staffs are really helpful and their English are quite fluent to chat with. But since the hostel is just beside the station, you might hear slightly noise (very slightly) when there is train passingby. Anyway, I will absolutely stay here for my next trip in Nara. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ A good hostel in Nara. Common areas are fine. Kitchen could be a little bit biggers. Bed area big but dorms can be a little bit chilly at night. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The owner is very warm and friendly and is happy to chat with everyone. The whole place is spotless and the common area is lovely. The beds themselves have lights, curtains and power sockets, and there are secure (small) lockers in the rooms. A few minutes walk from the train station, it's not too far to the main deer park and the street to get to all the temples is filled with little souvenir shops and whatnot so it's fun to browse anyway! ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Alison Australia