Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ such a great guest house. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ You get 5 stars quality, The sheets were irned clean and crispy. The common area has the beautiful rennovation, it kept old and new style mingled, it is really a great joy to stay here, the handsom and pretty young couples make best quality home staying. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very near JR Station. Just a few minutes walk. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dorm JB nice layout and clean. Well equipped kitchen. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Good hostels to stay at with friendly and helpful staff. The location is not the greatest but Nara's quite small so the important sights are still only about a 30 minute walk away. Nice and laid back atmosphere! ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is perfect! ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ My only knock is I couldn't get the WiFi password until checkin time. Loved the place and the staff. I was rather sick at the time and they even took the time to go get me food. How great is that? Also make sure to take advantage of the free English guided tours. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA