Yuzan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My favorite hostel stay in Japan. Yuzan is a charming Japanese house and the center living room is very welcoming. Service was excellent, the staff gave me and a tour of the place and was even willing to help me with language barrier issues in making reservation in another city. The beds have curtains around them, which are great for privacy and blocking light. I liked that the tourists there were friendlier, mature, and quieter than in other places I'd been. Bedrooms & bathrooms were spotless! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location.Friendly stuff and very helpful. Speaking English. We hade a very welcome staying. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Sara Israel
- “ such a great guest house. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ You get 5 stars quality, The sheets were irned clean and crispy. The common area has the beautiful rennovation, it kept old and new style mingled, it is really a great joy to stay here, the handsom and pretty young couples make best quality home staying. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very near JR Station. Just a few minutes walk. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dorm JB nice layout and clean. Well equipped kitchen. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Malaysia