Zackry Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay, good location, near to food, beach and facilities like money exchange and car rental. Wi fi works well but aircon doesnt... Very hot inside the rooms... ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Much further from the (not main, pretty dirty) beach than expected, and the long walk only features other hotels and generic restaurants. To get to any nice areas requires an expensive taxi there & back, which mounts up during a stay. My room smelt strongly of urine, and cockroaches moved in on my last night too. On the upside the staff were helpful enough when required, and hotel was very (too?) quiet. And the Wifi was pretty good. But definitely wouldn't recommend this hostel in future. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Really good place for solo travellers or those who want to hang around with others in the evenings. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great little hostel with nice staff and good bar/kitchen/common area! Spotlessly clean and good wifi Thanks for the stay ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous England