Zackry Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks so much to the staff who always helped us to find the cheapest deals,markets and at the end found us a way to make it out of the haze and back to KL to not miss our flight back home!it was great staying with you! ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Christina
- “ Nice hostel which is not so close to the beach, but not very far either. It's away from the busy town area but close enough to walk there for a meal etc. Many places to eat are nearby, lovely staff will help you with travel tips, bike rental or tours. Not a place for wild parties but that does not mean it's boring - more like the opposite (and they do have a vending machine with cheap beers and snacks). I am coming again! ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Wonderfull lady who works in the reception. She took us to the night market. It's a bit far from the center so if you prefer calmness and a good night sleep this is your choice. ”
- 08 May 2015 josefina Sweden
- “ simple but nice, clean room, helpful staff, a little bit away from the main beach, but can have a nice walk, easy to connect your sightseeing with other travellers, good value for money. ”
- 01 May 2015 Zsolt Hungary
- “ Nice place to stay, good location, near to food, beach and facilities like money exchange and car rental. Wi fi works well but aircon doesnt... Very hot inside the rooms... ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil