Zackry Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Much further from the (not main, pretty dirty) beach than expected, and the long walk only features other hotels and generic restaurants. To get to any nice areas requires an expensive taxi there & back, which mounts up during a stay. My room smelt strongly of urine, and cockroaches moved in on my last night too. On the upside the staff were helpful enough when required, and hotel was very (too?) quiet. And the Wifi was pretty good. But definitely wouldn't recommend this hostel in future. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Really good place for solo travellers or those who want to hang around with others in the evenings. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great little hostel with nice staff and good bar/kitchen/common area! Spotlessly clean and good wifi Thanks for the stay ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean clean clean! Even the common toilets are well kept. Suggest shelves for shower and wash area. And better pillows perhaps. But otherwise, no complaints, and so worth the value! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Amazing location, nice, clean place, very friendly owner. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Sonia Poland
- “ The staff is really friendly. Everyday some community event took place and I was always invited to join. The room was clean, the beach is close. The one thing that I find necessary to mention is that they clean everything with chloride and I find that it smells intensly from the chloride. When I asked the staff about it, I was kindly offered to get a refund if I wanted to check out. I decided not to, but all my stuff smelt intensly from the chloride and I had to wash all my clothes. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany