Zackry Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel with nice staff and good bar/kitchen/common area! Spotlessly clean and good wifi Thanks for the stay ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean clean clean! Even the common toilets are well kept. Suggest shelves for shower and wash area. And better pillows perhaps. But otherwise, no complaints, and so worth the value! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Amazing location, nice, clean place, very friendly owner. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Sonia Poland
- “ The staff is really friendly. Everyday some community event took place and I was always invited to join. The room was clean, the beach is close. The one thing that I find necessary to mention is that they clean everything with chloride and I find that it smells intensly from the chloride. When I asked the staff about it, I was kindly offered to get a refund if I wanted to check out. I decided not to, but all my stuff smelt intensly from the chloride and I had to wash all my clothes. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany