Zackry Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice staff which makes the atmosphere really enjoyable. Nice area for hanging out with lots of animals, close to a beautiful beach and walking distance to the main street. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice communal area to meet fellow travelers. The staff spoke great English and were very helpful. The room was very basic, with a little extra furniture including a desk and a wardrobe. It was clean enough. I would stay here again. ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
“ I booked this hostel as it is very close to the beach, it is a small cottage, you are not easy to found the staff in reception, no locker in room and it is easy to break in as only a simply door lock, not helpful staff even I ask for a plastic bag to put my dirty clothes for laundry but he said no ! ”
The lockers are provided in the common area next to reception for FREE. CCTVs are covering the area of our small hostel consisting of 27 rooms and common area - 24 hrs. The staff can be found easily from 9 am - 9 pm and clearly described in our website, note in the room and notice in our reception counter. Living in the island with limited facility to dispose plastic, we encourage pax to limit the use of it. It is again clearly explain upon arrival and in the note in every room.
- 08 Aug 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong