Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ If you want a place that you are able to find your way back to, this is the wrong place. The staff will try to help you and they give you their phonenumber, so when, not if, you get lost you can call them. Ok value for money, but still hard to find and if you order a pick up for something, they will never find you, so you will have to book that through the lodge itself. ”
- 9 May 2013 Eva Mikaela Sweden
- “ not easy to find, thus call the manager and arrange pick-up at darajani market before arrival; breakfast very simple; good and clean hotel room/bathroom; located directly in the center of Stone Town, thus good walking distance all around ”
- 28 December 2012 Anonymous
- “ It's so hard to find it!! There are no signs that Zanzibar lodge exists. And there are two locations belonging to the same person. The rooms I initially booked on this website are very clean but small, with not much light, small bathrooms and it seems like the rooms are inside somebody's apartment.No privacy whatsoever. The other place is better. It has separate entrance so you don't walk through anybody's house. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and all clean. Ask for other rooms to be shown. ”
- 7 November 2012 Linda Poland