Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pleasant hostel a few blocks away from the bustle of Long st, so not very noisy, still close to some very nice restaurants, shops and food markets. A nice place to stay if you are not looking for a party next door (or in the dorm). A mix of ages staying there at my visit, which was nice. The single rooms are quite affordable and clean with nice beds and the staff are pleasant and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Timothy Sweden
- “ The atmosphere was great, 5 min walk in any direction and you are where all the activity is!! Stunning view of Table Mountain when you wake up! Definetly try Bronwyns Cafe at Zebra Crossing, A lovely lady who will serve you breakfast , dinner and even a cold beer. The foods good and so are the prices. thanks from the 2 sisters. enjoyed our stay!!! ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Jutta Australia
- “ Lovely place with very friendly and helpful staff. Reception closes at 8 pm and the internet is best outside in their garden. Those are things to be mindful of. Its a nice and quiet street right around the corner of CT nightlife so it's even safe to walk to the club. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We were there during the winter and in low season, so it was quiet there. We slept in a double room which only had a bed and a very small table next to it that really only had room for a lamp. I wish there was just something in the room that we could put our stuff on, cause it ended up just lying on the floor. Our stay would have been much better if there was an oven or blankets in our room, cause it was pretty cold those days we were in Cape Town. But all over, a good place to stay in CT :) ”
- 04 May 2014 Maria Norway