Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pleasant hostel a few blocks away from the bustle of Long st, so not very noisy, still close to some very nice restaurants, shops and food markets. A nice place to stay if you are not looking for a party next door (or in the dorm). A mix of ages staying there at my visit, which was nice. The single rooms are quite affordable and clean with nice beds and the staff are pleasant and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Timothy Sweden
- “ The atmosphere was great, 5 min walk in any direction and you are where all the activity is!! Stunning view of Table Mountain when you wake up! Definetly try Bronwyns Cafe at Zebra Crossing, A lovely lady who will serve you breakfast , dinner and even a cold beer. The foods good and so are the prices. thanks from the 2 sisters. enjoyed our stay!!! ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Jutta Australia
- “ Lovely place with very friendly and helpful staff. Reception closes at 8 pm and the internet is best outside in their garden. Those are things to be mindful of. Its a nice and quiet street right around the corner of CT nightlife so it's even safe to walk to the club. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands