Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice little place. i went in the off season so it was kind of quiet but the location just off of Upper Kloof road is excellent, the food around there is good and its right up the road from Long Street for those that want that sort of thing. the staff is very friendly and is very helpful for booking taxis or giving suggestions on wine tours (i did Wine Flies and that was great also). its clean and feels safe. they even have a little cafe on site that is open some mornings for coffee. ”
- 03 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Not a party hostel, quieter but nice. There is a good bar which serves breakfast and drinks. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with very friendly staff. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous India