Zenora Beach Resort (Formerly Paris Mui ne Plage)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice pool as you could not swim in the sea to rough and very close to the hotel walls, ignored at breakfast in what is supposed to be the food and drinks counter so left to eat elsewhere. Do not remove items left by previous occupants towels shoe etc. expensive dorm rate. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Sarah England
- “ Although the best, most usable part and cleanest part of the beach for swimming was up near coco's and beyond, to the top corner, the Zenora location road-wise is very good; it is almost right in the centre of town where all the action and good food is; but the staff are very good, particularly Trang; her talents lay in her energy for good management and her command of very good English; great place to stay and a fab atmosphere; ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Norman Australia
- “ Good value for the money. Had some problems with our booking, the dorm was over booked but they helped us with an extra bed. The pool area was really nice and it was lovely to just have a few steps down to the sea. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Lisa Sweden
- “ Very kind staff and good price. but my room is for 10 person and only one bathroom. If you don't mind that it's perfect place^^ ”
- 01 Jan 2013 KIM South Korea