Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I totally recommend this hostel. It's quite small (around beds) and homy. The staff is really helpful with everything (tips for cool trips around Slovenia, bus schedules, etc.). The hostel is ideally located, 10min-walk from the bus station (which will get you anywhere in Slovenia) and the city center, but still calm. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Had an amazing stay! Very easy to meet other travelers, and the staff are very helpful. My only complaint is about the showers - you need to hold the water button the entire time and there is no temperature control. Otherwise, this place was fantastic! ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel could be improved a lot by simply upgrading some facilities. The showers, for example, were only usable if you actively leaned against the button the entire time. The beds were very creaky/unstable, and the security wasn't good. The two main doors didn't close automatically, rendering the key codes and locks useless. One night I came back and both the main door and front door were open. Installing better doors would be a huge improvement. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Entrance is always locked, so very secure. Big lockers that everything fits in. Walking distance to train & bus station, city centre, castle on the hill etc.It's on a busy street, so street noise can be heard in dorms. Comfy and cozy. ”
- 11 May 2015 Kerstin Sweden