Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Fantastic, friendly staff and a laid-back social area for meeting other guests. Good for solo travelers. Fun but not a party hostel. Book it! ”
- 02 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A good hostel between the train station and the center. We stayed in a 10 bed dorm and it was really hot in the night. Staff were really helpful and kind. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Ricardo Portugal
- “ This nice small hostel is right next to the old town, so everything is within walking distance, It is also close to the train station. It says 5 minute walk, but I would put it closer to 10-12 min. The rooms are nice and the staff is great. Plenty of bathroom space. The laundry was broke down when I was there, other than that it was a great place. Good common room for socializing and meeting people. ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA