Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an amazing stay! Very easy to meet other travelers, and the staff are very helpful. My only complaint is about the showers - you need to hold the water button the entire time and there is no temperature control. Otherwise, this place was fantastic! ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel could be improved a lot by simply upgrading some facilities. The showers, for example, were only usable if you actively leaned against the button the entire time. The beds were very creaky/unstable, and the security wasn't good. The two main doors didn't close automatically, rendering the key codes and locks useless. One night I came back and both the main door and front door were open. Installing better doors would be a huge improvement. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Entrance is always locked, so very secure. Big lockers that everything fits in. Walking distance to train & bus station, city centre, castle on the hill etc.It's on a busy street, so street noise can be heard in dorms. Comfy and cozy. ”
- 11 May 2015 Kerstin Sweden
- “ It was awesome! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ El hostel esta muy cerca del centro de la ciudad y de la estación de buses y tren. El hostel es pequeño, cómodo, tiene incluido el desayuno, lo malo es que el baño compartido de los hombres estaba muy sucio, y la ducha tenía una fuga lo que provocaba inundación. Solo tenía una persona trabajando aunque era muy eficiente se notaba que necesitaba ayuda.. en general el hostal no esta mal. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica