Zhengjia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had,many problems getting the rooms booked, it took us around 2 hours. Later on they asked us to change again the room. Very disorganized. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The doors didn't lock, but other than that it was in a perfect location in the heart of the old city. Cheap and comfortable, a great place to stay. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ great service. very considerable to guests. good location to wander around. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ My girlfriend and I stayed at the Zhengija hostel which is located in the middle of the old city surrounded by. The hostel personnel is great and friendly, but you feel the language barrier a lot more here than in bigger cities such as Beijing etc. So ordering a cup of coffee is easy enough, but if you want to ask a more elaborate question you need to get creative with sounds and waving around with your arms :) We really enjoyed the great location and the quiet surroundings. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Ninna Denmark