Zhengjia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. The owner is the only one speaking english but when he's there he's very helpful. Got free transport to the railway station and discount on the room fee.. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Unfriendly staff, i dont think they heard the word service minded before. Their english is not so good. The place feels a little bit run down and there was mold in the ceiling in my room. The beds are horrible, the hardest bed i ever slept in. Location is good though and the owner of the place is superfriendly. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice place in very good location. Very helpful staff. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Is a Nice hostel. The room is beautiful and clean. The staff couldn't speak English but tried to be helpful. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good location, very good value for money, but the staff is very unfriendly! They gave me a hard time because they haven't seen that I had made a reservation online.. and the key for the dorm works for all the rooms, which isn't very nice.. ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Anonymous Denmark