Zhengjia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no hot water for shower during my stay, which was in Winter season! Toilet is not clean as well. Staff didn't have any information about the place and transporration. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good location. The owner is the only one speaking english but when he's there he's very helpful. Got free transport to the railway station and discount on the room fee.. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Unfriendly staff, i dont think they heard the word service minded before. Their english is not so good. The place feels a little bit run down and there was mold in the ceiling in my room. The beds are horrible, the hardest bed i ever slept in. Location is good though and the owner of the place is superfriendly. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice place in very good location. Very helpful staff. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland