Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Little bit of a tight fit, but good price and nice place. Relatively clean. It's practical, if you're looking for practical. Location felt safe too! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A cheap and nice place. Wifi in the rooms would be ekstra nice. We can recommend the free walking-tour with Georg. It was a good way to see the most important things in the city, and Georg knew about the city and seemed like he loved the history. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anton Denmark
- “ The building is nice, pretty clean and very close to the city center. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Victor Romania
- “ This is perhaps the best hostel I have encountered during my time travelling through Europe. Air conditioned (when the outside has a temperature of 45 degrees c) clean toilets and beds, well informed and helpfull staff and a bar in the basement. Could you ask for more? I met friends for life here, and my trip to Athens would probably not been anywhere near as good if I hadn't stayed at Zorbas. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The place was horrible, old and dirty. The room stank. The room and the toilet did not look like the pictures at hostels.com at all. The doors barely lock. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Mariana Brazil