Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very kind staff, a good hotel. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Alondra Ecuador
- “ very friendly staff and nice location. unfortunatelly window could not be opened in the dorm. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Live or die…or eat cake ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Christa USA
- “ Very friendly staff. The free tour is a nice introduction to the city and a good way to meet some people. Close to the exarchia neighbourhood which is a great place to hang in the evening/nights ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Nina Belgium
- “ Awful. First, there is absolutely NO kitchen. There is a fridge and microwave. Their "bar" was not functioning, I never saw anyone behind it. They do not give you a blanket!!! I can understand charging for towels, but to not even have blankets available? Our room was incredibly cramped, and most importantly, there are no outlets or lights for individual beds so charging anything was pure hell. The only redeeming qualities of this hostel were the friendly staff and close proximity to the metro. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Ashley USA