Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. The free tour is a nice introduction to the city and a good way to meet some people. Close to the exarchia neighbourhood which is a great place to hang in the evening/nights ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Nina Belgium
- “ Awful. First, there is absolutely NO kitchen. There is a fridge and microwave. Their "bar" was not functioning, I never saw anyone behind it. They do not give you a blanket!!! I can understand charging for towels, but to not even have blankets available? Our room was incredibly cramped, and most importantly, there are no outlets or lights for individual beds so charging anything was pure hell. The only redeeming qualities of this hostel were the friendly staff and close proximity to the metro. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Ashley USA
- “ Pros: good location, friendly/knowledgable staff. Cons: bathrooms smelled and had mold, and Internet was highly unreliable. Overall not a bad experience. ”
- 13 May 2015 Ryan USA
- “ The location of the hostel is very good as you have quick connection to metro and buses. It is also situated in a busy area of the city and hence easy to get to. The things to do in the facilities could be improve, however it is a good place to sleep and this was enough for us. Lastly the hosts were very helpful and nice whenever we needed to print, call a taxi or help planning our trip. ”
- 09 May 2015 Natalia Mexico
- “ very nice staff, and good atmosphere. there was no hot water in the shower,but you could use the shower downstairs that had. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 ruben Norway