Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The hostel is literally above a night club so it gets really noisy Tuesday to Saturday. It's great if you arrived on a Saturday night and fancy enjoying the nightlife. The location is excellent, a stone's throw from St Stephen's Cathedral and the Danube. ”
- 12 September 2012 Maria Jesus
- “ The hostel has a very good central location, very close to the intersection of all metro lines and next to one of the bridge towards the Buda side. It's clean and even if there are shared showers and bathrooms, they are quite clean as well. During the night it can be pretty noisy because of the music from the club downstairs (that looks to be a very popular one) - however, I used earplugs (http://cfnewsads.thomasnet.com/images/large/481/481889.jpg)and I couldn't hear a thing. ”
- 12 August 2012 Anonymous
- “ Very good place, and good location, big rooms, buty seems like an hotel, you wont find too much hostel life in there. ”
- 5 September 2011 Anonymous Uruguay