bAKpAK Gion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice location for where we wanted to stay in Kyoto. A lot going on in the area and near subway station. Really quiet, nice kitchen and lounge area. Two bathrooms for all floors and about three showers for all floors also. Air conditioner was great, and also fans. Free water jug in lounge. Front desk was extremely friendly! ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Bria USA
- “ This place is sadly behind the times. Best thing is the location, in Gion and near subway. Showers are horrible, not clean, lacking privacy and only two in the whole building. Atmosphere was dismal, nobody socializing in common area. Seems like only one staff member around. Loud traffic noise late at night affect east dorm rooms. Place would benefit from extensive renovation. Why stay here with much better options like Piece Hostel, Sims Cozy and K's? Owner needs to visit competition. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Awesome staff, clean, big room, nearby (walking distance) party and sightseeing. Really enjoyed staying there. Don't forget to check the rooftop :). ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ there is no lockers in sleeping rooms ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland