Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice! ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Best part was rooms were air conditioned from around 11pm to 10am. (many hostels in Rio don't have AC) Breakfast was traditional Brazilian (baguette, lunch meat, cheese, melon, coffee, juice and cake) served from 830 to 1030. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good location and atmosphere. A good deal for a Rio hostel. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ great hostel, good breakfast. Never any problems, alittle too cold on aircon during the night. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Jørgen Mathiesen Norway