Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an absolutely lovely hostel. I slept incredibly comfortably, and the breakfast was very nice. I don't have anything negative to say; I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the mood was so calm and cozy, staff was really friendly. It would be more prefered for someone who need to relax rather than hang out w other tourist. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Mojovie was the best hostel i've ever vistied during my trip. Thanks for your kindness. I will never forget the memory in Vienna and MyMojovie. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Really great experiences in mymojovie. Recommendation to whoever goes to vienna ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Everything was PERFECT! After 1pm, guest needs to do self-check in but it is not that hard. Room was so clean and there are a lot of things that guests can use as we want. Basic stuffs are given in the room and even in the bathroom. Staffs of My Mojovie including Julia are kind and communicative. Moreover, guests can get many travel information about Vienna easily. There are maps, pamphlets, and books for traveling. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Best Hostel Ever!!!!!!!!! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea