Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was great! It was incredibly clean, good WiFi, provided towels, soap, shampoo, etc. Erika was amazing and friendly! ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I have rented the appartement with two private rooms because i was there with my friend and his wife and my wife and my one year baby. from privacy point of view it was perfect. my small family enjoyed the clean, cozy place very much and we could cook for my baby his meals. the kitchen is equipped with all necessary stuff you may need. the place is reachable very easy by public transportation (either by tram or subway). we check in at 23:00 very easy. definitely, I will go back again. ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Mahmoud Ahmed Mahmoud Egypt
- “ We stayed in an apartment and it felt like staying at someones home. Clean, welcoming, good beds, many guide books to help you plan a good trip to Vienna. Location was good and you can easily take a bus to the center or go there by U-Bahn or just walk there, also Westbahnhof is in a walking distance and from there you can get a bus to the airport. There is a lot of good restaurants nearby. Staff is nice and helpful. Have nothing bad to say about this place! Definitely value for money. ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Timo Finland
- “ Unbelievable! Especially the bed, pillows and the staff! Thank you so much! ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia