Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in an apartment and it felt like staying at someones home. Clean, welcoming, good beds, many guide books to help you plan a good trip to Vienna. Location was good and you can easily take a bus to the center or go there by U-Bahn or just walk there, also Westbahnhof is in a walking distance and from there you can get a bus to the airport. There is a lot of good restaurants nearby. Staff is nice and helpful. Have nothing bad to say about this place! Definitely value for money. ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Timo Finland
- “ Unbelievable! Especially the bed, pillows and the staff! Thank you so much! ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Stayed in the double room and everything was great! Definitely felt more like an apartment style hotel than hostel. Location is about 10-15 minutes walk from central attractions. There are lots of information books/leaflets and supplies free of charge. Couldn't fault my stay here! Will definitely stay again if I return :) ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Verity England
- “ Very nice place and in the hostel you find everything you need for a comfortable stay. The staff is very friendly. The neighbourhood is great at the end of the street you find most of the must see in Vienna. And in you find a lot of great restaurant en fun boutiques near by the hostel. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Corine Netherlands
- “ Awesome place with everything like a home. ”
- 25 May 2016 Chew Malaysia