Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ NO indoor common areas, and the staff does nothing to ensure quiet hours or that the halls are locked at night. So if you're looking for a place where drunk people WON'T be pounding on your door at 2am, stay some place else. Also, the outlet situation is weird--if you don't get one of the "good" bunks (which are assigned, and they're wont to put the only two guests in the same bunk bed rather than spreading them out) you could end up needing an extension cable to reach your outlet. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Gilad USA
- “ It was a enjoyable stay at this Hostel, frindly staff an nice rooms an really close from the centre of Edingburgh. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Simon Switzerland
- “ Love the hostel, very comfortable, good value for money. The only thing is tag I didn't have wifi in my room... Couldn't get a signal. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Roxana Croatia
- “ The staff at reception table are very nice. They even taught me some local dialects :D ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Great place to stay. Couldn't have asked for a better location. Security was good and it was a great place to meet other travelers. It was only a minute walk from the royal mile high street and right around the corner and down the street from a lot of bars/clubs. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Sebastian Canada
- “ This was a very nice hostel overall, I just wish the people staying in the hostel were more open to talking to random strangers. Maybe setup some sort of social where people are a bit more open?? Still met lots of people and had a great time. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Preston USA