Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay. Couldn't have asked for a better location. Security was good and it was a great place to meet other travelers. It was only a minute walk from the royal mile high street and right around the corner and down the street from a lot of bars/clubs. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Sebastian Canada
- “ This was a very nice hostel overall, I just wish the people staying in the hostel were more open to talking to random strangers. Maybe setup some sort of social where people are a bit more open?? Still met lots of people and had a great time. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Preston USA
- “ My son, aged 18, and I, 48, stayed for three nights. We had a fantastic time: the hostel is right in the centre of the old city, 5 mins from the castle and practically on the royal mile! THE STAFF WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! So helpful and efficient. Top marks for cleanliness and atmosphere, the bar was just great, we had lots of fun on quiz night!! We actually won a prize for coming last! ”
- 21 May 2014 Angela Italy
- “ Excellent position, walking distance to railway station, Royal Mile, Castle etc, very very clean, very helpful front desk and get in fast it was busy when we were there! Highly recommended! ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Lyn New Zealand