the Sparkling Turtle Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are lovely, the location is great, the chefs are always available with delicious food and a great burger menu you can even design your own Burger!! away from the chaos of Thamel, but within easy walking distance. Reliable Travel Desk so they can plan your MOUNTAIN TREKKING and more in affordable cost everything possible with them our trekking Guide was awesome!! All in all it’s the place to be for the Backpackers!! No Doubt you would have fun Go for it!! ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous Wales
- “ A lovely private house away from the center of city with pickup and delivery.rooms are airy. Management is questionable as to who runs the place other than a young local lad who is quite helpful. The present owner a Canadian of questionable managements skills materializes from time to time with a smile. The interim manager(travel agent) while suggestive and help did manage to bill me 100. For two UNESCO sites which was taking up with waiting time and no entrance fee or guide.. ”
- 23 May 2013 Francisco USA
- “ Exellent hostel in katmandou with a really beautiful view on the monkey temple. the staff if amazing an the hostel really cheap. I recommend it! ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Anonymous France
- “ We had an amazing time at the Sparkling Turtle. The staff and guests truly made it memorable; we hated to leave. Highly, HIGHLY recommend this place to all travelers. You won't regret it!!! Miss you guys!!! Also side note, have the buffalo burger - delicious. ”
- 26 Jul 2012 Anonymous American