Přečtěte si náš průvodce o Bangkok...Přečtěte si náš průvodce městy informace o stravování, co dělat a ještě mnohem více.
Žádné servisní poplatekŠetřte své peníze s podporou Hostels.com. Zaregistrujte se a můžete každý měsíc dostávat nabídky a provádět rezervace zdarma
O The Urban Age
*Please note that* we are not in the old city area (Temples and Khaosarn rd) But we are in the center of the new Bangkok where business, shopping, nightlife, embassies, skytrain, subway and public transportations are located -- Urbanized area.
Only 50 mins from the airport by Airport Rail Link + Skytrain only THB 40 (around USD 1). -- More details, pls click on our 'Map & Direction' tab.
*Due to recent issues about our beds, we have improved by providing firmer and more comfortable mattress*
The Urban Age Hostel is the perfect choice for visitors coming to Bangkok city. As run by 'Thai helpful owners', we will make you feel right at home. If you are not sure where to start, our staff will be brimming over with ideas on how to make the most of your Bangkok experience. Also, when you have had enough of the big city rush, make yourself at home in our hostel, which is small and cozy.
An oasis of hospitality, it is ready to satisfy the needs of those traveling for leisure or business, who want to stay in a budget and urban hostel. We offer a clean and safe environment where you can come and go freely into the surrounding area day and night.
The Urban Age Hostel is located in one of the best locations in the city, Silom Street, which is the main central business district (CBD) in Bangkok. There are shops, stalls, malls, multi-cultural cuisine and nightlife, to keep you entertained! Even at night, the streets have a lot to offer. This includes the fabulous Patpong Market and local Bangrak Market, both within walking distance. You will find a plethora of fashion, arts, crafts, furniture, international foods, antiques, music and souveniors. Furthermore, there are local and international banks, currecy exchanges, hospitals, airline offices and embassies just a short distance from us. Let's just say, all you are looking for is here.
FREE bed linen & towel, coffee/tea/cocoa 24 hrs a day, Bangkok city map, Wi-fi (in room and lobby 24 hrs), Travel Information, Book exchange
1 minute walk to Bangkok Christian Hospital
3 minute walk to local day-time market (Soi 5, 10)
3 minute walk to Night market (Patpong)
5 minute walk to Saladeang Skytrain station
5 minute walk to Central Silom Complex Mall
7 minute walk to Silom Underground Train/Subway
10-15 minute walk to Taiwan and Myanmar embassy
30 minute to Pantip Plaza (The premiere computer mall in Bangkok)
-Other attractions: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, China Town, Museums, all are reachable by skytrain and public boat
-Other shopping sites: MBK, Siam Paragon, Central World, Pratunam are reachable within 5 minutes on the Skytrain.
- Shared bathrooms
- Every room has air-conditioning
- Provided bed includes a firm mattress, pillow, sheets, blankets and towels
- Electric plug sockets are provided in all rooms
- Safety box and lockers are provided.
- Wifi in room for free 24 hrs
**Please select your 'arrival time' very carefully and as accurately as possible before confirming the booking with hostelworld, so that we can provide for your check in**
However, there are a few limitations:
- Not every room has a window (rooms with a window are subject to availability)
- This is a smoke-free hostel. Smoking outdoors only.
- This is a six floor hostel but there is no elevator. (Dorm room is on 6th floor)
- Credit card are not accepted (Thai Baht only) and full payment must be paid upon arrival
- No outside visitors allowed in the guest rooms upstairs.
- Please note that we always try our best to make your stay pleasant.
- Toilet/bathrooms are shared facilities.
- No lift/no elevator
- Not every room has window
- Dorm room is on 6th floor.
- Smoking in not allowed in the hostel.
- No outside visitor allowed in the guest room.
The Urban Age Vybavení
78% ( Ratings)
Value For Money: 76%
- Info & Rates