Hotel Casa Antigua
Historical 22 room hotel, only a 2 minute walk to central park in a safe & quiet location. Fast & free Wi-Fi, 3 gardens, rooftop terrace, close to all important sites of our beautiful city.
• 22 room historical property, all with private bath & cable TV, 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day), Free WI-FI & high speed internet terminals, Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions, Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel, Airport pickup for $37, Free coffee & water, Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($5/person), Kitchen for your use, Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day, Laundry service & Bag storage, Daily maid service, Spanish classes and Translation services, 3 gardens, all with fountains and setting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers, Large rooftop terrace with great views, Meeting places for large groups or seminars, Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant, Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
We offer 22 very comfortable and clean rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture and fabrics, and many antiques with lots of history. All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi and new anti-stress beds. There are many antique items dating back several hundred years.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37. Please send us an email at hotelcasa-antigua@hotmail with your arrival time, flight #, airline name and from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hrs in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars and Quetzales. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.
We offer single, double, triple or quad rooms. 22 rooms, all with private bath & cable TV. There are many elegant antique items in the rooms, such as a bed made for King Mosquitia of Nicaragua in the 1800's & one of the original chandeliers of the Cathedral of Antigua.
All rooms are private with comfy beds (all anti-stress mattresses), lots of bright Guatemalan colors & lots of light. All rooms have closets for hanging your clothing. All have handmade writing desk & chairs, night stands, head boards, iron forged lamps & windows with lots of natural light.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hotel Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kinderbetten verfügbar:
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Haustiere erlaubt
- Shuttle Bus
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
We offer private airport pickups for $37. This price is for 1 to 3 hotel guest. For larger groups, it is $8 extra per person. For this service, we need your arrival time, flight #, airline name & from what city you are arriving from. To arrange this, please write us an email at hotelcasa-antigua@hotmail.
If you are planning your own way, from Guatemala City airport, take a shuttle or drive to Antigua (45 minutes) via Calzada Roosevelt. Enter into Antigua, via 3rd Calle, after 6 blks, were are on the left