Captain - Captain Downtown Apartments
Welcome to Captain - Captain Downtown Apartments in Belgrade.
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, located in the very heart of Belgrade. Few minutes away from main touristic attractions: Knez Mihailova St, Kalemegdan Fortress, Bar Street, Skadarlija - bohemian quarter.
Apartment is fully equipped and has everything you might need during your stay.
It has 2 bedrooms, twin + triple, living room, big kitchen with dining area and big bathroom.
Apartment offers you free wi-fi, cable TV in each room, air conditioners, heating, fully equipped kitchen, ironing facilities.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check In: 13.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
Minimum stay is 2 nights
There is no classic reception! We will meet in front of the building at the agreed time. We will go together to the apartment where you will receive the keys and basic information. We will make an agreement about departure time and we will come on departure date to take back the keys.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Ferienwohnung Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Steuern enthalten
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
There are 4 ways to reach the city centre from the airport:
Airport pick up
Shuttle bus which will take you to Slavija Square
Public transportation – Bus #72 which will take you to Zeleni Venac Square
1. We can offer you airport pick up. There is an extra charge for this service! This is the safest and fastest way to get to the apartment. Our driver will wait for you at the airport. He will hold a paper with your name so you will easily recognize him.
2. If you decide to take a taxi, make agreements about the price before you get in.
3. Shuttle bus is cheap option, which will take you to the Slavija Square. From that point you may take a trolleybus (towards Kalemegdan and get off at the last stop), a taxi or you can walk to the apartment
4. Bus 72 is definitely the cheapest option. Last stop is Zeleni Venac Square. From that point you can take a taxi or walk until you reach the apartment.
If you are coming to Belgrade by bus or train, there are 3 ways to reach the apartment:
Public transportation – Tram number
1. If you decide to take a taxi, be very careful! The least reliable drivers wait for you at the train or bus station. There is a large possibility that, with them, you will pay much more than the regular price.
2. Tram number 2 is a cheap and good option since the ride will be very short! You should take a tram towards Kalemegdan Fortress and get off at the 6th stop (corner of Cara Dusana and Kneginje Ljubice Streets).
3. Bus and train stations are not far away from the apartment. If you decide to walk, you will reach the apartment in about 15 minutes.