Cherry - Captain Downtown Apartments
Welcome to Cherry - Captain Downtown Apartments in Belgrade.
Fantastic studio nested in one of the finest areas in Belgrade! Designed for couples or solo travelers. Fully equipped, magnificent, superb location!
Studio - 25 square meters, one double bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, free wi-fi, cable TV, air conditioner, heating, ironing facilities, hair dryer....
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check In: 13.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
Minimum stay is 2 nights
There is no classic reception! We will meet in front of the building at the agreed time. We will go together to the apartment where you will receive the keys and basic information. We will make an agreement about departure time and we will come on departure date to take back the keys.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Ferienwohnung Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Cash Only
- Kinderbetten verfügbar:
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Kühlschrank / Gefrierschrank
- Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
There are 4 ways to reach the apartment from the airport:
Airport pick up
Shuttle bus which will take you to Slavija Square
Public transportation – Bus #72 which will take you to Zeleni Venac Square
1. We can offer you airport pick up. There is an extra charge for this service! This is the safest and fastest way to get to the apartment. Our driver will wait for you at the airport. He will hold a paper with your name so you will easily recognize him.
2. If you decide to take a taxi, make agreements about the price before you get in.
3. Shuttle bus is cheap option, which will take you to the Slavija Square. From that point you may take a trolleybus (one stop towards CRVENI KRST), or you can walk to the apartment (5 minutes walking)
4. Bus 72 is definitely the cheapest option. Last stop is Zeleni Venac Square. From that point you can take a taxi or you may take a trolleybus at TERAZIJE SQUARE (3rd stop towards CRVENI KRST) and you will need 2 minutes until you reach the apartment.
If you are coming to Belgrade by bus or train, there are 3 ways to reach the apartment:
Public transportation – Bus number 83
1. If you decide to take a taxi, be very careful! The least reliable drivers wait for you at the train or bus station. There is a large possibility that, with them, you will pay much more than the regular price.
2. Bus #83 (4th stop towards CRVENI KRST) is a cheap and good option since the ride will be very short!
3. Bus and train stations are not far away from the apartment. If you decide to walk, you will reach the apartment in about 15 minutes.