Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
1. No smoking is permitted within the hostel premises.
2. No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises without the permission of the staff.
3. Please be so kind and do not put your backpack on the bed or use your sleeping bag for we provide clean and fresh linen and we would like to keep bedbugs as far as possible.
4. There is no curfew imposed. You can use your own key to get in the hostel 24/7 but be considerate when coming back late by keeping noise level down. Guests are kindly requested to respect the quiet hours from 12 PM. We maintain good relationship with our neighbors and we want to keep it that way.
5. Management is not responsible for any loss of items. Guests are advised to keep valuables/ belongings locked up in the lockers provided. Small valuables can be secured in our safe.
6. We provide all day free coffee and tea and use of kitchen but kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use.
7. For hygiene reasons, consumption of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms.
8. Animals / pets are not allowed in the hostel.
9. We reserve the right to check out any guests anytime who behave in a disorderly manner or intentionally disturbs the other guests.
10. Check-in time from 11 AM
Check-out time at 10 AM
11. Once a guest checks out, he/ she may leave his luggage with us for storage until the scheduled departure time of his flight/bus/train.
12. A penalty of 10 will be charged for any lost key.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the main bus or train station:
When you exit the station look for Balkanska (Балканска) Street while going uphill towards the center. Once you have found Balkanska (Балканска) Street, a big cobbled one with lots of little stores and shops, (you can ask anyone, everybody knows about it, and people are friendly and helpful) follow it to the top, to Terazije (Теразије) Square, where there is a big fountain and Hotel Moskva. Once in front of the fountain, staying on the same side of the street, take a left towards the Knez Mihajlova (Кнез Михаилова) Street, also a big street, and a main walking area of the city. When in Knez Mihajlova (Кнез Михаилова) Street, take a right turn after the first block of buildings, and you are on the Republic Square. On the Republic Square, you will see a big statue, a rider on a horse. When facing it, on your right you'll see the building of National Theatre, cross the street, go down the Francuska (Француска) street and make a turn to the left, first street behind National Theatre. Keep walking straight away, after second road cross first building on the right is the building where the hostel is. Entrance number 7.
You can take a taxi car, and the price of the ride will not be more than 400 dinars, (about 3.5 euro,) Brace Jugovica is the address, and the taxi driver will know about it.
From Belgrade airport there is a public transportation bus (number 72) - price is less than 1.5 euro, or mini bus (A1) for 2.5 euro.
We provide airport pick-up for 15 euro per car (max 4 persons). It's cheaper then taxi (just a little bit :) ). BE CAREFUL! Taxi drivers like to rip off passengers charging 20 euro or more!
From every other point you just ask for a Republic Square (that is center of town). On Republic Square is a National Theater. Simple? Yes, it is.
Address: Brace Jugovica 7, Belgrade