Hi 5 Party Hostel
A brand new, fully renovated hostel in the heart of Budapest, where you are sure to feel at home from the moment you check in, and (we hope) will already be making plans to come back by the time you leave!
The most common remark we get from our guests is the warm, family atmosphere we have here at Hi 5 Hostel, which is no surprise - all of us working at Hi 5 came together as friends long before we started working together because we are all like-minded souls: we love to be around people, to hang out and discuss some of life's mysterious and fun little quirks over a cold beer, and yes, to kick it up in one of Budapest's famous ruin bars and make memories we will probably never want to tell our grandchildren about!
We love Budapest not just for its history and "high culture", but mainly for its dynamic underground culture and booming nightlife. Nothing makes us happier than when we hear our guests screaming over the phone to their friends in a crowded bar that they've just found a slice of heaven on earth, so we will make it our mission to show you all the best spots in the city!
If you're the kind of person who likes to keep to yourself and do your own thing, there are plenty of hostels in the city that will allow you to do that. But if you're looking for a vibrant, sociable place where in addition to getting all the sightseeing info and what's going on locally, you'll also have the chance to meet like-minded locals and travelers who love to mingle and go out together, then Hi 5 Hostel is the place for you!
Most of our guests usually seize the daytime to go sightseeing, or visit one of Budapest's famous bath houses and soak up the sun, but if you're feeling a bit lazy, or just plain hungover, then there are plenty of ways to amuse yourself within our walls. Challenge one of our staff to a game of pool or foosball (be warned: they get plenty of practice!), play a tune on the guitar or just screen one of your favourite TV shows or movies on our smart TV - there's never a dull moment here at Hi 5 Hostel!
We also do regular communal dinners, barbeques and cook-offs, so there's no reason to spend your hard-earned beer money on fancy restaurants. After you've all filled your bellies with good food and local beer, anyone looking to carry on drinking and partying into the night is encouraged to join our nightly party programmes, including boat parties, pub crawls and more!
We have most of the usual facilities, plus a few extras…
- Free breakfast (inc. cereal, toast, butter & jam) available until 11AM
- Free tea & coffee all day long
- Free pool table
- Free foosball table
- Free bed linen (it still amazes us that there are some hostels who charge for that…)
- Free towel hire
- Free use of the safe
- Free locker with every bed
- Free use of hostel computers
- Free WiFi
- Free bike hire
- Big-screen smart TV with DVD player, surround-sound system, and Xbox 360+various games
- Smoking area on the roofed courtyard terrace
- BBQ Grill
- Fully-equipped kitchen with two cooking areas
- Free hairdryers
- No curfew!! (what adult wants to be given a bed time? seriously…)
- 24hr reception
Our receptionists are your hosts and we're here to make sure you enjoy all of what Budapest has to offer. Pub crawls and activities are organized daily. We offer a full kitchen, dinning area and a BBQ grill outside. Our lounge has a big screen smart tv, XBOX 360, and Nintendo Wii for those times when you just want to hang out and chill. Our game room has free full size billiards table and table soccer. Wifi and towels are free to use. If you're feeling more adventurous we sell tickets for booze cruises up and down the Danube, caving tours, the gun firing range and even paint ball.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From Liszt Ferenc Terminal 2 take bus 200 or 200E to Kobonya-Kispest metro station. Then take the metro to Arany Janos utca. Walk out, cross the main road and walk 2 blocks up O utca (leads off from the main road, opposite the metro station) and make a left onto Nagymező utca. Hi 5 is immediately on the right hand side.
- From Nyugati station take tram 4 or 6 to Oktogon (1 stop). Find the Burger King on the corner or the main junction, and turn down Andrassy utca next to it. Then take the 2nd right on to Nagymező utca, walk about 150m and Hi 5's on the right hand side.
- From Keleti station take the metro to Blaha Lujza Ter (1 stop), then take tram 4 or 6 to Oktogon (3 stops, direction: Szell Kalman ter). Find the Burger King, turn the corner next to Burger King, walk down Andrassy ut, then take the 2nd right on to Nagymező utca and Hi 5 is on the right hand side about 150m down.
Take the #78 trolley bus from Garay utca (around the corner from Keleti train station's main entrance), go 9 stops in the direction of Kossuth Lajos ter and get off at Zichy Jenő utca. Turn around and walk about 30m back up the way the bus came, and you'll find Hi 5 on your left.
From Nepliget take the metro to to Arany Janos utca. Walk out, cross the main road and walk 2 blocks up O utca (leads off from the main road, opposite the metro station) and make a left onto Nagymező utca. Hi 5 is immediately on the right hand side.
If you have any questions about how to get here please to hesitate to call or email us.