Ta Lai Longhouse
Enjoy comfortable night’s stays surrounded by the jungles of Cat Tien National park (3 Hours from Ho Chi Minh) in our traditional Longhouse.
The Ta Lai longhouse is an adventure heaven overlooking untouched forests and steeped in the culture and history of the S'Tieng and Ma minorities. Pitched on the top of a hill, overlooking a lake our traditional longhouse offers a great jump of point to explore the surrounding areas.
We offer a range of activities such as trekking, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, night safaris, special Gibbon trek, bird watching and much more.
If you don’t fancy being activite then just chill out relax in a hammock or swim in our lake only meters away.
The Longhouse has morden facilities with showers, hot water, toilets and a kitchen cooking amazing food throughout the day and night!
We collaborate with WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) by supporting a fund set up for various community based projects running in Ta Lai and Cat Tien. Your stay will directly contribute to helping develop these!
We hope to see you soon!
Ta Lai Longhouse Team
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
A minority fee of 21.000 VDN pr. person will be added to the bill. The Cat Tien National Park has additional fees for their services. We do not provide internet connection at the Longhouse.We are flexible in terms of arrival and departure of visitors so just give us a call or send an email!
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
There are several options for getting to Ta Lai Longhouse.
1) Ta Lai is located between HCMC and Dalat. By car or motorbike go by highway 20 to Than Phu and turn left at Ta Lai Road (coming from HCMC), follow it all the way to Ta Lai Bridge (don't follow the signs to Cat Tien National Park, but just continue straight ahead). Cars can't cross the bridge, but from the bridge it is a 15 min walk to the longhouse. Turn right after the bridge, follow the road round through the village and at the end of the road on a small hill behind the trees are the Longhouse.
1) Rent a private car from HCMC or other cities and get them to drop you of at the Bridge at Ta Lai, where the staff will meet you if arranged. The price depends on if it's a return trip and in that case for how many days you'll stay. We can help with the booking if needed.
2) Take a tourist bus from either HCMC or Dalat, tell the driver to drop you of at Than Phu (around 25 km from Ta Lai) close to Ta Lai Road or the bus station and get a motorbike driver to drive you the rest of the way the Longhouse or the Ta Lai Bridge where we can come and meet you. In HCMC you can book a ticket with different tour operators, e.g. in the backpacker street of Bui Vien.
4) Take the local bus from HCMC to Ta Lai, however it can be a real hassle finding the right bus, the right station and departure time so it's is on your own responsibility.