An Lan Jie Hostel
I love “Life” and eager to explore its possible.
Youth hostel is my option to save expenses.
What? Not young? Who cares?
No one stops me to live in a hostel.
In 蘭井 Street, Chiayi City
To provide the safe stay for travelers to resume their journey
Named “An Lan Jie” (安蘭居).
An Lan Jie Hostel is located in a busy street, where is the city center and near Chiayi Train Station and bus stations within three-minute walking distance. It is also convenient to access An Lan Jie Hostel by shuttle buses from Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Chiayi station. We have clear directions (maps, routes, and photos) to guide the guests how they find the hostel when they walk out the stations. If you would like to visit Alishan, attractions in Chiayi County or other cities, An Lan Jie Hostel is an ideal choice for accommodation.
An Lan Jie Hostel has dorm style (single) beds, and private rooms. There are different themes in each guest room. All the themes are based on the local culture and nature geographical characters in Chiayi City and Chiayi County. Three themes of dorm style rooms are blue ocean, green bamboo, and purple lavender. Blue ocean room indicates the coastline attractions in Chiayi County. Green bamboo room introduces the landscape of Meishan Township. Purple lavender room is designed for females only.
The hostel provides Internet & Wi-Fi, free 24-hour public PC (English and Chinese versions) for guest use in lounge, free 24-hour public satellite TV for guest use in lounge, guest kitchen and tableware, 24 hours hot shower, tea bags, coffee & sugar & filter drinking water, hairdryer, pillowcase & bed linen, Chiayi city and Chiayi County maps, air conditioner, and one handicapped restroom.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
1. Smoking, alcoholic drinks, gambling, and other illegal behaviors are not allowed in An Lan Jie Hostel. The guests can find the suitable and enjoyable places or stores in the neighborhood.
2. Check in time is after 3PM, and check out time is 11AM. The reception (front desk) is open from 9AM to 9PM. If you will arrive later than 9PM, please advise the staff in advance.
3. Any other request, please inform the staff in the hostel earlier.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
Route 1: Come to Chiayi by train (TRA) or bus
1)Go out from the front station (TRA Chiayi Station).
2) Go across the street (Jhongshan Rd.) then turn right to Ren-ai Rd.
3) Go stretch on Ren-ai Rd.and turn right to Lanjing St. when you see a bank.
4) When you get the entrance of the building, take the elevator to the 14th floor. Welcome to An Lan Jie Hostel.
In case you are lost in Chiayi, please inform us +88652290102 or +886973181936.
Come to Chiayi by bus
After getting out the bus, you will go into the rear station of the Chiayi Train Station. Please turn right and go stretch in the lobby.
When you walk to the end of the hall, you can see that there is an escalator. It can help you easier to go up stairs to the footbridge if you have heavy baggage.
Taking the footbridge to pass the train station, you will arrive the front station.
Route 2: Taiwan High Speed Rail
1.After your arrival at Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Chiayi Station, go to Exit 2 to get on a shuttle bus (BRT) to Chiayi City.
2.BRT platform is in the front square of Exit 2.
3.Eevery 10 to 20 minutes, one bus comes to Chiayi City. It costs you 25 minutes from THSR Station to Chiayi City.
Note: Please get down in the Stop TRA Chiayi Station”, then follow the direction of Route 1. Route Map of Shuttle Bus BRT is post on the website of AN LAN JIE HOSTEL.