Keine BuchungsgebührSparen Sie Geld mit hostels.com. Registrieren Sie sich für monatliche Angebote und zahlen Sie keine Buchungsgebühr.
Über Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
* As stated by a previous guest... \'I feel like part of a family
All rooms (dormitory/ shared, private/ single and efficiency) are located in an \'open air\'/ courtyard style building with an \'in ground\' swimming pool in the middle of the building itself!
The Award Wining Hotel DEAUVILLE is Fort Lauderdale\'s most secure and safest hostel (and property in general)!
The Hotel DEAUVILLE (hostel & crewhouse) provides backpackers, crewmembers, students and tourists with budget accommodations in dormitory/ shared rooms as well as private/ single rooms.
General amenities include the following:
* communal room/ lounge with TV and kitchen
* \'house/ guest\' telephone; free local phone calls
* complimentary usage of beach chairs and etc.
* swimming pool (volleyball is available!)
* \'wifi\' (complimentary wireless internet)
* lockers (guest must provide own lock!)
* guest laundry facilities
* BBQ area
Daily rates and weekly rates are available.
Check in/Check out times:
guests may check in anytime between 12pm and 8pm; only guests with a reservation may check in between 8pm and 11pm... check out time is 11am!
- guests that have checked out are allowed to stay on the property (not in room!) after the 11am check out time due
to varied itineraries/ travel schedules...
- for the sole reason that all of our guests receive the same courtesy/ respect... any reservation (specifically
that of a dormitory shared room) that arrives after 11pm
will be voided!
We look forward to having you as our guest at the Hotel DEAUVILLE!
Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Ausstattung
I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and I found the following: The place is really clean and neat. The staff are very nice, well it's only one person and he was really cool guy. The only think I didn't like is the travelers, everybody was sitting alone and no one bothered to chat. It was very quite :( I still recommend this place for sure! Sam, from Canada ~ 22nd Apr 2013
A great little hostel with very friendly staff (that guy Dennis is great) and a nice location. But i miss safe lockers. Jonatan, from Sweden ~ 7th Apr 2013