The Victorian House
Offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation ideally situated in Glasgow's illustrious city centre. Boasting an outstanding conservation area in a terrace of traditional town houses, the Victorian house proudly separates itself from other accommodation of its kind.
Thanks to our city centre location, visitors may enjoy our vibrant city to the fullest with excellent public transport linking the corners of the city and the cities major shopping districts only a short walk from the accommodation. Glasgow boasts the title of UK shopping capital outside of London from the most recognised high street brands to the most niche designer labels, Glasgow offers shoppers endless possibilities. With seemingly endless stylish, cosmopolitan bars, cafes and restaurants spread throughout the city, Glasgow lays claim to nightlife the envy of most European cities.
Glasgow is also internationally renowned for it's performing arts, whether it be it's prestigious venues such as the Royal Concert Hall and King's Theatre or its performing organisations like the Royal Scottish National Orchestra (writers of many high profile film scores e.g. Titanic, Batman and The Magnificent Seven) - few of Glasgow and Scotland's contributions to the arts fall short of international acclaim.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
B & B Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kinderbetten verfügbar:
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the North, South or East
1. Leave the motorway at junction 18 (M8) for Charing Cross - but be warned that the slip road leaves on the right hand side.
2.At first set of traffic lights, you are turning left into Sauchiehall Street.
3.At the next set of traffic lights on Sauchiehall Street turn left again up a steep hill which is Garnet Street.
4. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards along on the left.
From the West (Airport) (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street. Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
By Rail or Bus
1. A few minutes by taxi from either Glasgow Central or Queens Street stations.
2. A few minutes by taxi from the Buchanan bus station.