Chillout Lya Hostel Bar
In 15 seconds you can get into famous night life, or shops by staying in ChillOut Lya at Taksim where 2 milion people visit on the weekend. From the hostel, its 5 minutes walking to metro station and all public transportation.With over 100 years old, high ceiling and each one is different than other rooms, we aim to get you feel in secure, comfortable and peaceful like how you are home.
We believe in that there are no boundries and there are no differences in people.
If you are here for some culture, you will be feeling the history by walking 30 minutes. Taksim ChillOut Lya is the best location for all the possibilities. Such a location that it holds both cheapest and most expensive of everything from the life.
Our bar is open from 08:00 to 04:00 in morning. There is open buffet which you can have your breakfast in turkish tradational way at 09:00 to 12:00, get turkish tea and coffee for free while you meet people from all over world, chill in lounge room, watch world channels, dvds or get books and magazines from libary, play the games we have here many.
In evening, among the world music you can enjoy your coctails and beers which is the best price in Taksim.
Without hesitation feel free to express us of missings which all the places may have, we are here for your demands. We can be more helpful when you let us know your special requests in advance.
THE CHILL OUT LYA PROVIDES;
Free buffet-style breakfast
Free Tea and Coffe
Free Internet and WIFI
Free Air conditioning
Free Board and Card games
Free movies to watch
Free drinking water
Free hair dryer
Shower & Toilet in most of the rooms
Open 24 hours (with night securty)
Check in 13:00 check out 12:00
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- Frühstück inklusive
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
FROM ATATURK AIRPORT:
The Havas shuttle bus will take you to Taksim for 11TYL. It is the last stop on the route. Shuttles depart every half hour starting at 4:00 in the morning. The last departure is at 1:00 in the morning. The trip should take around 40 minutes depending on traffic. From Taksim, follow the directions below.
FROM THE TRAIN STATION:
There is a tram line directly in front of the train station. Buy a token (2.50TYL) at one of the food kiosks and board the tram going to the Right towards KABATAS. Ride it to the end of the line. When you get off at KABATAS follow the signs across the street to the Funicular and go underground. Buy another token (2.50TYL) and ride the funicular to Taksim Square, then follow the directions below.
FROM TAKSIM SQUARE:
1) Directly in front of the stairway exiting the Funicular you will see a small grassy park with a monument in the center. Cross the street towards the monument, and then follow the tram lines to the LEFT towards the Burger King that sits on ISTIKLAL Street. (Istiklal is a large and busy shopping street that is usually packed with pedestrians at almost any time of day or night.)
2) Walk down ISTIKLAL for approximately 5 minutes until you arrive at the construction site for the Virgin Megastore at ATIF YILMAZ. (You will recognize it easily by the huge picture of a woman pointing at you. The Aga Camii mosque sits on your right, and you on your left.)
3)Turn RIGHT onto ATIF YILMAZ and walk approximately 1 minute until you left side on KUCUK BAYRAM.
4) Turn LEFT onto KUCUK BAYRAM. (It is the first street you can take to the left)
5) Turn RIGHT onto TOPRAK LULE and you will see Chillout Lya immediately on your left at Number 1.
Check-in is at the bar downstairs*