You can book your beds at Dragan's Den in Korcula online.
Although we claim to have a party atmosphere in the guesthouse you can still experience a quiet relaxing holiday. We are very close to all amenities and just a 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Korcula. Nearby you will be able to sample beautiful sandy beaches
The rest of payment should be paid on arrival!
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
B & B Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kinderbetten verfügbar:
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
Ulica 91 (street is known by the Sveti Anton)
We provide a free pick up and drop off service with Korkyra Info agency upon your arrival and upon leaving the island. Please find OTP Bank and on its right you will see KORKYRA INFO agency. When you enter the agency just tell the receptionist you are checking into Dragans Den Hostel.
You will not need your reservation information at the agency, the formal check in will occur at the hostel. For those without a reservation, you can also ask Korkyra Info for a free transfer to the hostel.
For our short term guests (one night), we provide a free transfer from the hostel into town for a hassle free evening out. We will also arrange the best deals for you on ferries or buses to your next destination.
Coming to Korčula from Dubrovnik, DBV
Taxi services to & from Dubrovnik with pick up & drop off directly at Dragan's Den Hostel for only 15 Euros. Taxi departure from Dubrovnik is at 14.00 daily and from Korčula to Dubrovnik every morning at 8AM. Please contact 'email@example.com' with details of your pick up address and the number of passengers in advance to ensure a seat. (Local bus from Dubrovnik to Korcula leaves at 3PM)
From Split, SPU / Hvar:
Every day catamaran from Split to Korčula leaves at 4PM. Travelers leaving from Hvar to Korčula can catch the same catamaran at 5PM.Back to Hvar and Split catamaran leaves every day at 6AM, except on Sundays when it leaves at 1PM. For visiting the Island Mljet, please email Korkyra Travel Agency at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for booking and further information.
Coming with car to Dragan's Den
From the ferry dock (Korcula town):
• Turn left and drive straight up the hill. Take a left at the first intersection and turn left again the second intersection. At the third intersection, after 2300m there is sign to Lumbarda. Take a right, continue 20 meters and turn left. Continue straight and you will pass a supermarket Studenac (Put Svetog Antuna Street). On the end of the street, turn left then continue 20 meters and turn left again. Dragan’s Den is a white and yellow house on the left side of the street.
Arriving by car ferry from Orebic or Drvenik:
• From the ferry dock (Orebic-Domice): continue straight for 1000m. There will be a sign for Lumbarda, and when you come to the intersection, take a left. Continue 20 meters and turn left again. Continue straight and you will pass Studenac Supermarket (Put Svetog Antuna Street). At the end of the street, turn left then continue 20 meters and turn left again. Dragan’s Den is a white and yellow house on the left side of the street.
Cash payment is due upon arrival in Kuna. We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Any cancellations should be made through the website you made your reservation. Cancellations should be made 24hrs before the check-in date to avoid a charge being incurred. Please let us know in advance if you will be checking in after hours.
P.S. Please beware of solicitation by hawkers offering 'budget accommodation'!