Greg & Tom Party Hostel
only till end of April, free dinner in the price of accomodation :) Lovely polish cuisine, everyday waits for you in our cosy kitchen at 7.45 PM.
Party! Party! Party!!!! Guys, welcome to the best party hostel in the world! You’ll have the best fun ever!
This is the perfect place for all the backpackers looking for a fun place with positive vibes and a good atmosphere, where you can meet new people, socialize and party.
If you think that winter is a bad time to travel and visit other countries, that you will be cold and wet, we have to tell you that you have never been more wrong than now...and this is why:
Mondays we have our beer festival with a wide range of Polish beers in different types and flavours. There’s free club entrance and welcome shots.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays we do our pub crawl.
Wednesdays are for our vodka festival! We’ve got all the best brands and best flavours!
Fridays we’ve got mad dog shots, aka two hours of unlimited vodka shots.
Please note that we have a strictly-enforced age limit here at Greg&Tom Party Hostel; we only permit guests between the ages of 18 and 40.
No stag or hen parties and no groups bigger than 10 people. If you're one of those cases and book anyway we have the right to refuse you at the check in and cancel your booking.
Drinking your own alcohol is not allowed. You can buy alcohol at our bar.
We are a party hostel; this means that in here we play music quite loud at the parties. In any case, it just does get noisy in the evenings, although we respect people's right to sleep, so from 10pm we have an obligatory bed time. One more thing...our guests sometimes get 'sick' from parting too hard ;)
If you don't respect our hostel conditions, you will be asked to leave the hostel and will be charged for your whole reservation.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inbegriffen
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Mini Supermarkt
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the Balice Airport:
* TRAIN: Get on the direct train from Krakow Balice Airport to Krakow main train station. From Krakow's train station head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
* TAXI: It takes around 25 minutes to get here by Taxi, try to call the cheap one like Mega or iCar (it should cost you max. 50 PLN, other companies even over 100PLN), for more info please contact us directly
* BUS: take 292 bus, it goes every 20 minutes, takes about 45 minutes go get to the train station but it’s the cheapest way to get from the airport and will take you to the east part of Main Bus Station, from there just follow the guidelines above
From the main train station:
* Head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
From the main bus station:
* The same directions as from the train station. You can walk or take tram number 3 in front of the shopping mall on Pawia street. Get off the tram in front of 'Poczta Glowna’, cross the street and go back approx. 2 minutes, take first to the right and it’s our street already!
E-mail us to organise you any airport transfers