Greg & Tom Party Hostel
only till end of April, free dinner in the price of accomodation :) Lovely polish cuisine, everyday waits for you in our cosy kitchen at 7.45 PM.
Party! Party! Party!!!! Guys, welcome to the best party hostel in the world! You’ll have the best fun ever!
This is the perfect place for all the backpackers looking for a fun place with positive vibes and a good atmosphere, where you can meet new people, socialize and party.
If you think that winter is a bad time to travel and visit other countries, that you will be cold and wet, we have to tell you that you have never been more wrong than now...and this is why:
Mondays we have our beer festival with a wide range of Polish beers in different types and flavours. There’s free club entrance and welcome shots.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays we do our pub crawl.
Wednesdays are for our vodka festival! We’ve got all the best brands and best flavours!
Fridays we’ve got mad dog shots, aka two hours of unlimited vodka shots.
Please note that we have a strictly-enforced age limit here at Greg&Tom Party Hostel; we only permit guests between the ages of 18 and 40.
No stag or hen parties and no groups bigger than 10 people. If you're one of those cases and book anyway we have the right to refuse you at the check in and cancel your booking.
Drinking your own alcohol is not allowed. You can buy alcohol at our bar.
We are a party hostel; this means that in here we play music quite loud at the parties. In any case, it just does get noisy in the evenings, although we respect people's right to sleep, so from 10pm we have an obligatory bed time. One more thing...our guests sometimes get 'sick' from parting too hard ;)
If you don't respect our hostel conditions, you will be asked to leave the hostel and will be charged for your whole reservation.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Mini Supermarkt
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
There's additional OBLIGATORY fee for the New Year's Party - PLN100/person.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the main train station:
Our hostel is only 600 meters away from the train station. However, due to insufficient signage, getting out of the train station could be quite a challenge. Follow instructions below to avoid confusion and save time.
1. Leave the train safely and gracefully!
2. You are at the platform. There are 3 staircases leading to 3 different arrival halls under the platform. Which one to take to save time? Take the one at the very beginning of the platform. What does 'the very beginning of the platform' mean? It means that this staircase is closer to main building of the station and city center and majority of natives will go this direction . Follow the crowd!
3. Walk down the stairs, turn right and get to the very end of underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and turn left to the stairs.
5. Walk up the stairs and head to the main building of the station.
6. Leave the main building. You are facing spacious plaza with a modern building of the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall on your right.
7. Leave the mall behind you and go straight to the underground tunnel with some small local stalls. Take the left stairs in the middle of the tunnel which will take you to Westerplatte Street direction.
8. Once you're on Westerplatte Sreet simply walk straight for about four minutes and turn left to Zyblikiewicza Street 9, right behind the PTTK Wyspianski Hotel. If you keep walking straight, you will see us at the corner.
9. Welcome to Greg&Tom Party Hostel!
From the main bus station:
The main bus station and the main train station are situated next to each other!
1.Leave the Bus terminal. You have to go through the train station in order to get to the city centre and the hostel.
2. Find the entrance to train station underground arrival hall and walk down the stairs.
3.Walk straight to the very end of the underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and take the rout from point five in the train station section above.
From the airport:
The easiest way to get to the hostel is to take a train from the airport train terminal to the main train station. From the airport terminal building, take a free shuttle bus, which is synchronized with the trains, or walk 200 meters to the airport train terminal.
The trains run from 05.50AM till 10:24PM. The ticket price is only 12 PLN (approx. 4 dollars or 3 euros). You can buy it from the train operator. Please remember to get some Polish change before buying the ticket because those train operators are always short of change and will refuse taking 100 PLN notes! The ride is approx. 20 minutes long.
When you get to the main train station, please follow the directions above.