Threehouse Bed and Breakfast
ThreeHouse is a collaboration of Scandinavian and Iban native ownership making it a more colorful situation , experienced travelers ourselves, and we hope to make your stay with us as relaxed and comfortable in a friendly atmosphere and make it a memorable part of your holiday.
Let the roots of your holiday in Sarawak begin here
-It is good to save our contact number before coming to Kuching, in case there would be any trouble or anything you would need help with so we can help you out. -If you happen to get a cab where the driver is new, you can always ask him/her to call us from their phone so we can give the directions. Majority knows us already, but in case. :)
-You are always welcome to contact us through e-mail if you have questions or anything. We try our best to answer you as soon as we can (within 24hours).
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the airport the only direct way is by taking a taxi outside the arrival hall. You can take a chance by walking up to the mainroad infront of the airport and try find the bus stop. Tell the driver you want to go to the city and jump off at Open Air Market (normally the end station).
If you take the bus and get off at Open Air Market there are two roads you can walk up to our guesthouse.
- Find a arch and walk through it, you are now on India Street, walk it straight up and walk through the restaurant \\\"little lebanon\\\" and keep straight, cross the road and go through a 2nd arch and you are now on Carpenter Street. Walk straight, you will be passing a 7eleven shop and a temple (on your right side), at the first junction you should turn right and walk the street up until you reach the only Red building, you are now at Threehouse! :) This should take you approx 10min to walk
- The other road which is slightly faster (5min). Walk the street down towards the Central Police Station and continue down to Padang Merdeka (a big grass field with a huge tree), cross it and cross the road where you can now spot a very wide white building to your left side (the post office), walk the street straight up with the posoffice short end on your left side and when you come up to the T-junction, just turn left and you will be able to spot our red building.