Pariwana Hostel Lima
Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
Pariwana gives you:
- Free internet access
- Free Breakfast served from 7am to 1pm
- Free well equipped kitchen
- Free Linen
- Free Coffee and Tea (until 9:00pm)
- Free security lockers in your room
- 24 hour reception and security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Airport transportation available
- Low cost phone for international calls
- Friendly staff that speaks English
- Daily evening meal
- Common areas include classic games (pool table, ping-pong and foosball)
- Funky bar & terrace with the best view of Miraflores central park
- Great daily activities: soccer games against locals, drinking games, pocker nights and much more
With no exaggeration, Pariwana Lima is the top located hostel in town: right in the heart of the residential and cultural district of Miraflores and with a privileged front view to the Central Park, also named Kennedy Park. The hostel, that lies on a 1920´s building, is surrounded by shops, coffee shops, restaurants, fast food franchises, cinemas, drugstores, transportation facilities and superb night life.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inbegriffen
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Kühlschrank / Gefrierschrank
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
How to get to Pariwana Lima?
Lima's transportation system is getting better with the 'Metropolitano', you just need a card to go around Lima and avoid the traffic. There are also buses which are a bit slow and it is hard to know which one to catch. To move around the city we recommend also taking a taxi. This service is not expensive and tipping is not necessary. Taxis don't have a meter, and before getting in you will need to exercise your bargaining abilities. In our Lima experience section you can find a table with approximate fares from typical routes.
Jumping in the messy Lima bus system might be a must-do experience, however, we don't recommend experiencing it with your entire luggage (there could be little space for your backpacks and it might also be a little dangerous especially in the route from the airport).
From the airport: Take a taxi or a shuttle, we don't recommend taking a bus. Tell your taxi driver you have a reservation in Pariwana hostel in the Kennedy Park (Miraflores). Don't let them fool you, with alternative hostels. The taxi fare should not exceed S/.50 (Aprox. US$13).
From the bus terminals: Lima doesn't have a central bus station. Each agency has its own terminal. Most of them have multiple stops including Downtown (called Centro de Lima) and also other located closer to Miraflores (there is a cluster of them located in the Javier Prado Av.). Given you should have an option on your bus stops, ask to be dropped in the closer station to Miraflores. We recommend the following bus companies: Cruz del Sur, Oltursa, Civa, Soyuz and Ormeno. Once you have arrived to the bus station, take a taxi.