Euro Hostel Liverpool
Euro Hostel Liverpool is the newest addition to the Euro Hostel portfolio and like with all our properties you can expect to be based right in the heart of the city centre. Located on the corner of Stanley Street and Mathew Street, an area made famous by The Beatles, you won't get any more central that this.
At Euro Hostel Liverpool we offer contemporary accommodation at great prices. All of our rooms contain super-sized bunk beds, free Wi-Fi and en suite shower rooms.
Euro Hostel Liverpool is Liverpool’s #1 City Centre hostel with hotel quality comfort for guests. Our brand new, all en suite dorms offer superb deep mattresses covered with fresh linen, luxury towels are included and an invigorating hot shower is available for all our guests. Dorm option range from private boutique double or twin bedrooms, 4s and 6s up to our largest dorm for 8 guests. Dorms can be privately used, female only or shared. Modern electronic door locks are installed throughout the hostel, along with 24 hour staffing and CCTV to ensure highest levels of security are maintained to allow our guests to relax and enjoy.
Euro Hostel Liverpool is truly outstanding value for this premium city centre budget accommodation offer.
Located in the heart of the Cavern Quarter, 80 metres from the Cavern Club, the home of the Beatles. John Lennon & Eleanor Rigby can be seen from our hostel! A short walk from Liverpool’s main railway stations and all that Liverpool has to offer; world class shopping in Liverpool One, famous live music venues with the Cavern Club, Echo Arena and our own Hatch! An ideal base to visit Anfield, home of Liverpool FC and Goodison, home of Everton FC. Special rates are available for the amazing Beatles taxi tours – visit Penny Lane and the home of John Lennon!!
Enjoy Liverpool’s amazing heritage and history by visiting the museums, art galleries, Albert Dock and be sure to take a ride on the Ferry across the Mersey.
The reception team can help you plan your stay in Liverpool and help with booking any tours or trips you would like to do.
A five minute walk from Liverpool’s main rail station (Lime Street) and 1 minute from the main bus station in the city centre. Nearby car parking is available at discounted rates. Please call reception for details.
Hoax hostel in Liverpool city centre is easy to get to from Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Manchester International Airport via public transport.
The Hatch Bar
- Our on-site bar, restaurant and live music and sports venue
- Discounted offers for hostel guests
- Exciting food and drink offers available daily
- The Hatch screens live sporting events – check with reception team what is on!
- The Hatch hosts regular live music and arts performances – check the web site or ask reception to see what is on
- The perfect place to soak up the atmosphere in Liverpool’s Cavern Quarter, home of the Beatles
- Liverpool hosts world class events throughout the year. Plan your visit to experience what a visit to Liverpool can deliver. Notable events this year include;
o Grand National at Aintree
o Sound City festival
o International Beatles Week
o British Open Golf Championship
o World Corporate Games
o International Festival of Business
o Giants Arts Spectacular
o Arts Biennial
o Liverpool FC fixtures and stadium tours – Champions League!
o Everton FC fixtures
o Cavern Club live music
o Music fesivals
o Food & Drink festivals
- Check the web site to see what is on for you to enjoy!
Hot and Cold breakfast options are available every morning from 8-10:30am in Hopskotch. Pre-order yours at reception and fill your boots for the day!
Continental Breakfast - £4.95
Hot Breakfast (3 options - full english/american/veggie) - £5.50
Our guests can enjoy the following amenities;
- Good quality free WiFi available throughout the hostel
- Internet access available at reception
- 24 hour reception and no curfew
- Breakfast available daily; choose from continental for £4.95 or upgrade to a full cooked breakfast for £5.50.
- High levels of security with electronic key cards and CCTV throughout
- In dorm individual guest lockers
- U Lockers and luggage store
- Guest kitchen and laundry
- Pool table and retro arcade games
- Discounted offers in our Hopskotch Street Kitchen and Bar (on-site)
- Live performances, Sky Sports and BT Sport available in the Hatch (on-site)
- Individual power points and reading lights in the dorms
- Hotel quality mattresses, linen and towels to assure you a comfortable stay
- En suite power shower and separate WC
- Fully accessible for guests with mobility needs
- Adjustable heating in each dorm
- Feature boutique twin and double rooms overlooking Matthew Street and the Cavern Club
- Female only dorms
Hoax is a new luxury hostel situated right in the heart of the city centre, just yards away from the cavern quarter and Mathew street. It has a large restaurant serving up international street food in a tapas style as well as 2 bars and live performance venue. Free WIFI and Free breakfast,
Guests can choose from funky double rooms right through to dorm rooms for groups of up to 8. Ideal for groups and independent travellers alike, all rooms are en suite and have lockers inside the rooms. We offer guests a free continental style breakfast. Guests also have the option to upgrade to full English, American, veggie breakfasts also! Wifi is free throughout the building on your own wireless device. We have an extensive restaurant for guests to enjoy , serving up international street food in a tapas style. Hoax has two bars, one on the ground floor within the restaurant and one in our live performance venue situated in the lower ground floor. Drinks will be flowing in both bars where you will find a great selection of beers, sodas, wines, spirits, cocktails, milkshakes , organic coffees and loose leaf teas. Downstairs in the Hatch guests will be entertained by local artists and musicians, comedians and this is the place where the creative souls will come and play.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
If you're flying, catch the 500 bus (takes half an hour) or the 86A (take 1 hour, runs 24 hours) from Liverpool John Lennon Airport into Liverpool city center. Get off at Liverpool One Bus Station. Walk away from the Docks towards the round about and Hanover Street, turn left when you get to John Lewis and Salt House Tapas. Walk straight down Paradise street for a few minutes until you get to the Met Quarter and Wongs Jewelers, and turn left into Stanley Street, and we will be on your left!
Travelling by train, leave through the front of Lime Street Station and head downhill towards the Royal Court Theatre and St Georges Hall. Walk until you get to Queens Square bus station, then walk downhill through the bus station towards Yates', turn left at the end of the bus station and head towards the Met Quarter. Turn right into Stanley street and Euro Hostel Liverpool is on the left-hand side of the Met Quarter building on Stanley Street.