Welcome to Clink78 London! Clink261's bigger sister! Clink Hostels are London's most original hostels!
Stay in a former courthouse!
Sleep in an authentic prison cell!
Chill out where The Clash stood trial!
Email from our magisterial internet courtroom!
Meet up in Clashbar!
Explore London from a great central location: King's Cross!
Judge for yourself!
Clink78 combines 200 years of history with a quirky and colourful interior in London King's Cross. Set in a former courthouse, our hostel is truly unique! We offer a wide range of clean and modern facilities such as a self-catering kitchen, a fun bar, a games area, internet and TV lounges in original courtrooms, a travelshop, a laundry...
Our reception is manned 24/7 by multi-lingual staff, with night security from 9pm. We have no curfew, but you need your keycard to gain access to the hostel and your room. We are all about security!
We offer a mixture of private rooms (single, twin, triple and prison cells) and dorms (from 4 to 16 beds). Most private rooms and some dorms have their own bathrooms. We also offer Girls Only dorms and Girls Deluxe for even more luxury. All dorm beds are clean and cosy, featuring unique and innovative pod beds that have their own reading light and handy small head locker for personal belongings.
FREE continental breakfast
FREE bed linen
FREE luggage room
FREE London walking tour
FREE London map
CLASHBAR (open from 7pm until late every night) - strictly for the over 18s
Clashbar brings you 7-nights-a-week of pure entertainment, fun and frivolity. It's great value and the perfect place to meet people, sample cool cocktails, play games and dance the night away. Check out our great DJs and acoustic sets.
Clink78 is perfectly located to explore London's rich past as well as its diverse multi-cultural present. Clink78 is the ultimate hostel from which to discover all that London has to offer. All are within walking distance or just a few minutes away by bus or underground.
Please make sure you read our terms & conditions before booking.
See you soon!
• A passport, driving license or government issued ID is needed to check-in
• If you are travelling with somebody else, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you in the same room. It would be better if you booked a private room if you don't want to be separated
• We welcome guests between 18 to 35 years old
• If you have children under 16 you must book a private room
• Padlocks are not provided; however are sold for £2.50
Groups of over 15 guests:
• We do not permit groups of people under 16 years old; please inform hostels.com when requesting a room if this is the case
• A deposit (non-refundable) must be paid after booking one week later and the balance 3 weeks before arrival
• A group deposit is required at check in of £300 on a credit card. The credit card holder must give this deposit to cover breakage or for disobeying the stopping and parking rules if you arrive by coach
• We can advice you where to stop/park if you are arriving by coach, just inform us when booking
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
Our closest underground station is Kings Cross. We're about a 10-minute walk away or two bus stops away by bus 63 (bus stop in front of the station).
There are a lot of exits but once youve walked outside make sure that Euston Rd is in front of you and that the station is behind you. All you have to do is turn left and walk down Euston Rd which becomes Pentonville Rd. Walk along this road. The second street on your right is Kings Cross Rd. Follow this road as it curves to the right; youll see a big Travelodge on your left. We're the big Victorian building with the steps and phone red box next to it.
From Heathrow airport, take the underground Piccadilly Line all the way to King's Cross.
From Gatwick airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Luton airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Stansted airport, take the Terravision Buses or Stansted Express train to Liverpool Street Station. Then transfer to the underground taking either the Metropolitan Line, Circle Line or Hammersmith & City Line westbound to King's Cross.
From Victoria coach station, take the Underground Victoria Line to King's Cross.
Once in King's Cross, follow the directions above.