Our Awesome Hostel
OUR AWESOME HOSTEL is the newest and most fun hostel located in the city center of Metro Manila, the capital and cosmopolitan region of the Philippines. This hostel is founded by young Filipino travelers who have studied in Europe and traversed more than 25 countries around the world. Since the owners of this hostel have the experience of staying in various hostels from different cities in Asia, Europe, and America, as travelers, they know what youre looking for!
SOME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STAY IN OUR AWESOME HOSTEL:
1. CENTRAL LOCATION
We are located in the heart of Metro Manila and close to the must-see places around the city. Taxis are accessible in front of the hostel and are very inexpensive.
-The FORT/GLOBAL BONIFACIO CITY/ MCKINLEY HILL(6 minutes walk or 1 minute by taxi for 2 USD)
This is the new and promising business district where you will find the some of the must-see places such as Mercato Centrale Night Market, Science Museum, Burgos Circle, High Street, Serendra and Fort Strip. This is known as the gastronomy and party hub of the city as there are countless restaurants and cafes to discover. The night life scene is the biggest in this area, as there are numerous bars and clubs to explore.
-MAKATI CBD/ ROCKWELL MALL (5 minutes by taxi for 3 USD)
This is the old business district where you will also find high rise buildings, shopping centres, Greenbelt Mall and Cinema, Ayala Museum, and Red Light District. There are also a number of restaurants and clubs in this area.
-OLD MANILA(15-20 minutes by taxi for 6 USD)
In this district you will find the historical sites, churches, museums, Intramuros, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Harbor Front, and Bay Walk. You will also see the Ocean Park by the bay and the gigantic Mall of Asia.
2. COMFY AND COZY
Our hostel is newly-renovated and cosily-designed, giving you a relaxing and welcoming vibe. Each of the air-conditioned rooms COMES WITH ITS OWN TOILET AND BATH, providing you better hygiene access and privacy. We also boast high-quality comfy beds complemented with fresh linens to assure you of a hearty good nights sleep for your exciting escapades ahead.
We dont want you to waste a huge chunk of your budget on your travel accommodations alone. Our rates are affordable and reasonably-priced so you can actually use your money on more important things like souvenir-shopping sprees and late-night parties!
4. COOL STAFF
We boast friendly and ever-smiling staff, always ready to help you with your travel and other concerns. We also have round-the-clock housekeepers and 24-hour security to ensure of a worry-free, secured and pleasant stay.
5. CHILL HOSTEL-WARMING EVENTS
We throw EVENTS every week in our roof deck because life is awesome. We organize FREE TOURS, SWIMMING PARTIES, CLUB HOPPING EVERY WEEK. We invite our guests in the hostel, local friends, travelers and expats, and friends of friends. It's a good opportunity for you to meet new people and make friends from different parts of the world.
INCLUSIONS OF YOUR STAY
1. FREE WIFI and PC access
2. FREE Travel tips and arrangement from our Knowledable staff
3. FREE Filipino warmth and hospitality from our staff
Some of the amenities of our hostel:
- FREE WiFi and PC ACCESS
- Guaranteed Clean and Comfy Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite rooms ( Each room has its own toilet and bath)
- FREE Continental Breakfast
We are definitely more than excited to help you figure out your travel plans so as to make your stay in the country a truly memorable one. Our receptionist are well knowledge of where to's and must see's so as to make your traveling a smooth and exciting journey. We can also offer you some affordable package tours courtesy of our partner travel tour operators
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
ABBA Building, 5756 Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City Metro Manila PHILIPPINES
From Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) terminals 1,2,3,4
(around 30 minutes)
1. Upon arrival at the airport, please get a taxi outside of the arrival hall. The total fare costs around 300 to 500 Pesos (7 to 12 USD) depending on the traffic.
2. Ask the driver to take this route - pass by Resorts World, Lawton Road, The Fort Business District, Kalayaan Ave. You may call us and then we will give instructions to the driver.
From Clark Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA)
(around 3 hours)
1. Upon arrival, go to one of those bus counters at the arrival hall and purchase a ticket to Manila (destination Megamall). The cost of the ticket is around 350 to 450 Pesos (8 to 11 USD) depending on the bus company.
2. Tell the bus conductor to drop you off at Megamall.
3. From Megamall, take a taxi to our hostel. The taxi fare costs around 200 pesos (5 USD) depending on the traffic.
4. Ask the driver to take this route - pass by C5 road, The Fort Business District, Kalayaan Ave. You may call us and then we will give instructions to the driver.