SERVING WORLD TRAVELERS Since 1986 - Guests From 76 Countries WELCOME!
The Townhouse was opened by Bill and Lorna after they had traveled and worked in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.A. for almost ten years. They'd stayed in bamboo, beach huts, Asian guesthouses, Spanish pensionnes,American and European campgrounds, backpacker dormitories, Korean yogwans and Japanese ryokans on shoestring budgets. They met each other 'on the road' while traveling in Hong Kong and Korea in the early 80s and got married in 1985. During a trip to Lhasa, Tibet, when Lorna was 6 months pregnant with Camilla in 1986, they decided that it was time to raise a family.They knew that they would miss the energy, excitement and adventure of world travel so they opened the doors of their small, 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse for travelers as a hobby.
The first guests were five Swedish young men Bill met in Hong Kong who had met on the trans-Siberian railway; since then travelers from 76 countries have stayed at The Townhouse. After a few years, guests had written to Lonely Planet, Jens Peters' Publication and other travel guides recommending The Townhouse as a low budget,safe, clean and friendly place to stay in Manila. Now, continuous improve- ments and expansion projects have produced a warm,family atmosphere where travelers meet, exchange travel stories and enjoy the 'magic' energy of world travel in a safe, comfortable setting with 28 bedrooms and two rooms with 4 dormitory beds.
The Townhouse Hotel is located 1.5 miles from the domestic and International airports on Manila Bay's palm tree lined Roxas Blvd. The Townhouse Hotel is the only place in Manila that provides the blend of a warm, friendly meeting place for 'world travelers' in safe, clean, tourist style comfort at the lowest rates in Manila. We are happy to continue helping our guests really feel like they are 'Home'. Welcome to the Family of World Travelers!!
We are recommended in Jens Peters' Philippines Guidebook, both in English and Deutsch, Lonely Planet's S.E. Asia on a Shoestring and their Philippines guidebooks among others.
MANILA ARRIVAL: After immigration and customs, pass through the first set of sliding glass doors BEFORE going outside look for small Taxi / Transport Booths,(one is NISSAN Taxi) Give them our address, STRESS 'TAMBO' so they know we're closeby the aiports and will NOT overcharge you which is common. When you arrive at our place you will be asked to sign the taxi receipt. WELCOME HOME!
10 Breakfast Choices from P50 to P135
Lunch and Dinner Choices from P65 to P130.
Laundry P60 / Kg
FREE STORAGE -One Week, P30/day, P150/week /bag
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Spät Check out
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Haustiere erlaubt
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Steuern enthalten
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
MANILA ARRIVAL: Usually we advise our guests to take one of the Taxi / Transport services which is after immigration and customs and just outside the Ninoy Aquino International Airport ( NAIA ).
1. Outside of Ninoy Aquino International Airport Road( NAIA Road ), after the second set of sliding glass doors, look to the LEFT for a transport booth. We like Nissan Taxi. PAY ONLY P120 ( U$2+).
Don't go RIGHT, they try to RENT you a car with driver P500++.
At the NISSAN Taxi Kiosk, give our address:
Villa Carolina Townhouse, Roxas Blvd. # 31, TAMBO, Paranque, Metro-Manila, Philippines. This is 10 minutes from all 3 airports and near Bayview Towers.
Stress 'Tambo' so they know the location is near the airport. You will be given a receipt which you must sign when you arrive at The Townhouse Hotel!
OR From all three airports, you tell the taxi driver to follow NAIA Road & turn RIGHT on ROXAS BLVD until Bayview Towers is on your right. You're 1 minute away!
Continue straight on Roxas 150 meters. Turn RIGHT on the FIRST small street, BAYVIEW DRIVE. The Townhouse is 30 meters ahead on your left. WELCOME 'HOME' !!
OR - You can use our TOWNHOUSE AIRPORT SERVICE: We' ve had problems meeting new arrivals at the International Airport ( NAIA ) because of its design but if Bill or Lorna are at home we are more than happy to pick you up at the ARRIVAL EXTENSION AREA . If we're not home call to request our driver to pick you up or please follow the directions above.
1. Change a little money inside the airport be sure and ask for small change in P1 peso coins for the phone. Okay?
2. When you first go outside the airport you can NOT see this area. You go through the second set of sliding glass doors and see a 4+ lane road with a dividing island. Whether you exit on the right or the left move toward the center and walk across the 4 lanes ,proceed downward, turn left or right continue downward on the sloping ramp.
3. In the middle are phones where you can call us. 854-3826, 854-1435, 854-5399, FAX/TEL 804-0161, Cell Phone 0918-283-7251. We're only a mile and a half away but with the traffic it should take 10 -20 minutes depending on traffic. Look for a Medium Blue Honda Civic. We charge P80 for 1 or 2 persons and P100 for 3 or 4 persons.