The Pit Stop Guesthouse
The all-new Pitstop Guesthouse is an idyllic retreat with private rooms and hotel like facilities . Located in a tranquil and secure neighbourhood of Medellin’s entertainment district, El Poblado, the Pitstop offers guests privacy, home comforts, and peaceful surroundings .
The Pitstop welcomes short- and long-term guests who are seeking the perfect place to explore Colombia’s majestic second city, nestled in the lush Andes valley of Aburrá. The Guesthouse provides all the convenience and amenities of a hotel in an intimate, relaxed, villa environment. Guests can enjoy the large outdoor area which includes an ample swimming pool, hammocks, steam room, pool/games room, and basketball court. There are also shared kitchen facilities, a spacious and comfortable TV room, speedy and efficient wifi, and private parking. Guests may also come and go as they please with 24-hour reception facilities, where friendly and English-speaking staff can also arrange for guests to go on a wide range of tours in and around the city. With over ten years of experience in tourism in Medellin, the Pitstop is an ideal base for anyone looking to combine work, relaxation and travel in the City of Eternal Spring.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
B & B Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Spät Check out
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
There are various ways to get to the hostel from the Airport
1) If you take a regular YELLOW TAXI give him the address and the cost it's approximately 60.000 COP as the airport it's located 45 minutes away from the city.
2) There are other type of taxis called COLECTIVOS and they are WHITE TAXIS. Basically these are SHARED TAXIS and they charge 15.000 COP per person. This taxi will take you to Medellin and will drop you off in a Mall called SAN DIEGO. From this shopping mall you must take another taxi to the hostel and it should charge between 7.000 COP and 10.000 COP.
2)The other way is to get a bus to El centro and then jump on the metro (train) in Centro and stop at Poblado Station and we are a five to seven minute walk for the metro following our map on our flyer or website.