SoBe Hostel & Bar
An energetic, fun and exciting hostel located in the heart of South Beach which includes Free BREAKFAST, Free DINNER, everyday!
The hostel is a non smoking area offering dorms and private rooms.
Enjoy a welcome drink at the hostel bar which has happy hours and stays open until 5am. Free Breakfast and Free Dinner is available daily and a self catering kitchen is on site where you can prepare a meal before you head out for the evening. For those who wish to have a more relaxed evening pool and movie facilities are available where you can relax and swap stories and get to know your fellow travelers.
There is Free Wi-Fi access available in the lobby area so that you will never feel out of touch with family and friends from home.
There is a 24 hour reception and the staff will be happy to help you in any way they can from advising you of the best places to shop and so with information on Miami tours, Everglades tours, and trips to Key West, Fort Lauderdale, and other local attractions. Other facilities include daily parking permits, laundry room and Ironing board-please inquire at reception.
There are security cameras and key cards needed to get in the building along with lockers in each room to ensure safety at all times.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges. Taxes are not included in the price. Maximum length of stay is 21 days. Credit card and out of state ID is required. 1st night will be charged for no shows. Minimum age 18 years.
-From Miami International Airport:
1) Supershuttle - buses depart frequently, no reservations required, although recommended. Tel: 800 BLUE-VAN (258-3826). Cost approximately $21.00 each.
2) Taxi - $32.00 per car excluding tips.
3) Public Bus - If you wish to arrive via bus, there are only 2 Routes that will bring you to south beach. Route# 150 (Airport Beach Flyer) you need to take this bus at the Lower Level from the Airport and this will bring you straight to Miami Beach on Washington and 16th Street, from here you can take the South Beach Local bus which costs $0.25 cents which will drop you off right in front of the Hostel. This Next Route is a Alternative if you happen to miss the 1st Route, The (J) you can find in the Lower Level as well, This bus will take you to Miami Beach and 41st street, on Collins Avenue transfer to the H or C bus heading south. The H bus will pass directly in front of the South Beach Hostel (on Washington Avenue and 2nd street) The C bus drops you off on Washington and 5th street.
4) Rent a Car - see kiosks at airport for information or visit these car rental agency websites to book a car rental online: Dollar.com, Enterprise.com, or Thrifty.com. The front desk can also assist you with car rentals once you arrive.
-From Miami Amtrak Train Station:
Public Bus - Take the L bus to Lincoln Road and transfer to the Electowave shuttle bus (25 cents) going south. Tell the driver you want to get off at 2nd Street and Washington Ave. The hostel is located between 2nd and 3rd Streets at 235 Washington Ave.
From Miami Greyhound Bus Station at 4111 NW 27th Street (Miami International Airport)
* Public Bus -- You need to take the J bus to Miami Beach on MIA Bus Terminal (lower level) . This bus will take you to Collins Avenue where you should transfer to Bus H heading south. Get off Bus H at 2nd Street and Washington Ave. The South Beach Hostel is located at 235 Washington Ave between 2nd and 3rd Streets, across the street from where the bus will drop you off.
* Take I-95 south to 395 East, this will take you over the bay on the MacArthur Causeway. As you come off the ramp you will be on 5th St. heading east. Continue in that direction for a 1/2 mile and take a right on Washington Avenue. The hostel is located between 2nd and 3rd Streets at 235 Washington Ave.
*Check-out ends at 12:00 PM
*Failure to check-out by noon, 12:00 PM, will result on the Credit Card on file being charged a late check out fee, $20 per person, no exceptions
*Maximum luggage to carry on our free shuttle: 2 bags (PROMOTION FOR LIMITED TIME, free shuttle service might be discontinued without any type of compensation)
*Taxes not included in quoted prices
*Maximum night stay 21 days
*Guest must be minimum 18 years of age
*When booking other than private, friends sharing same room is not guaranteed
*48 hours cancellation notice VIA EMAIL ONLY to avoid charges
*In case of 'No Show' the total of one night will be charged
*No cash refund, Credit Card refund only
*Credit Card required
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inbegriffen
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- kostenloser Flughafentransfer
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Spät Check out
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Mini Supermarkt
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Shuttle Bus
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From Miami International Airport and Miami Greyhound Bus Station:
By Supershuttle: buses depart frequently. No reservations required, although they are recommended. Cost approximately $22 each.
By taxi: $32 per car excluding tips.
By public bus: You need to go to Miami International Airport lower ramp and take the 150 bus ('Airport Flyer'). This bus will take you to 2nd Street and Washington Avenue. We're located at 235 Washington Ave between 2nd and 3rd Streets.
Take I-95 south to 395 East, this will take you over the bay on the MacArthur Causeway. As you come off the ramp you will be on 5th St. heading east. Continue in that direction for a 1/2 mile and take a right on Washington Avenue. The hostel is located between 2nd and 3rd Streets at 235 Washington Ave.