Helvetia Pisa Tower
The Helvetia is located in the historical part of the town very close to the Leaning Tower, The Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna and the University, all just a few mkin walk
Cosy rooms provided with all comforts for a nice stay.
24 hrs canx policy.
Check in 1pm, check out 10.30am, CC accepted, breakfast not inclusive
- If the given credit/debit card should not be valid or does not cover the full amount of the reservation, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Payment is required at the check-in
- Breakfast is not included
- Reception is manned from 8 AM until midnight, guests that have not checked in by midnight of the arrival day will be considered as a no-show and charged according booking conditions
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
B & B Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Kinderbetten verfügbar:
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
From Pisa Airport Galileo Galilei to Pensione Helvetia
1 person: 20,00
2 people: 10,00 per person
3 people: 7,00 per person
4 - 8 people: 5,00 per person
To book, please send your flight number, arrival time and number of passengers directly to email@example.com
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
From Pisa Airport or Pisa's Central Train Station (Pisa Centrale) you can reach our hotel by taking the LAM ROSSA bus(from 20:30 you have to take the bus no. 21 ). You will have to get off at PIAZZA MANIN (the bus stop called TORRE 2). From there it's about 2 minutes walk to reach our hotel. You have to pass through the Arch (direction the Leaning Tower) and take the 3rd street to your right: Don Gaetano Boschi Street, and we're at number 31.
As we are in the historical city centre, the hotel is in a limited traffic area. The car access to the limited traffic area is checked by video cameras. Once you enter the area you will need to buy a City Council permit from the hotel at a cost of 6.00 per day. This permit is also valid for parking in the streets nearby.
Otherwise, it is possible to park just five minutes walk away from the hotel, near the Pisa football stadium.
You can leave your bike in our courtyard. We also have tools available.