Castillo Surfista Hostel
Come and witness Chile\'s current surfing boom through a boutique-style fusion of CALIFORNIA SURFER and KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE, nestled within a large 100 year old house in Santiago\'s BEST and SAFEST location - only a 10 minutes' walk from metro Baquedano, Barrio Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, and Plaza Italia (the \"Time\'s Square\" of Santiago.)
My name is Jonathan, a lifelong traveller and surfer. This hostel is new, a place I created for tourists, backpackers, students, ocean lovers, and gonzo spirit soul surfers. This is a bright remodelled house with age and a magical almost ghostly vibe, where I decided not to cram the rooms with beds so you and intimate groups of new friends can stretch out and have the entire house to yourselves, complete with a large patio with BBQ, garden, hidden grotto, spacious kitchen, LED TV and Nintendo WII room, dining room with a big lion-headed chandelier, and a computer room with free internet.
The tables are shaped like surfboard tails, the lights fixtures are antique gothic candle bulbs, the floors are checked like and a 80's music video, and the back patio is home to a skateboarding dog. You'll never find a hostel like this anywhere else.
-large English book exchange
-DVDs, movies, Nintendo Wii, Board Games
- arrive in a group of 4 or more and I\'ll throw you a free barbeque on your third night (b.y.o.b.)
-leave your surfboard, backpack, and/or other gear here and we\'ll safely store it for free until you return.
-NEW! CAMPER VAN RENTAL. Have a camper van delivered to the hostel, fully equipped and ready for your Chilean adventure. Email us for details.
The Chilean coastline is my specialty. So when you\'re refreshed and ready to go, my friendly staff can direct you to the best beaches, beach hostels, and even help arrange cabaña rentals, camper van rentals, and surf classes.
All rooms have a shared bathroom and 24 hour hot showers.
Our normal reception hours are between 8am and 8pm. SORRY, NO CHECK-INS BETWEEN 1AM AND 6AM. If you arrive early, we can store your bags and let you use the common area until your check-in time.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ROUGH ARRIVAL TIME so we can better facilitate your arrival.
Sorry, this hostel may not be suitable for young children. If you plan to bring children, they will be charged as an extra guest(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inbegriffen
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Shuttle Bus
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
How to get to the hostel from the airport or by subway (metro).
DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 18,000CLP FOR A TAXI from the airport!!
1. When you leave the airport terminal, you will be surrounded by aggressive taxi drivers. Choose one and tell him the address and general area, Maria Luisa Santander 0329. In the neighborhood of Providencia by Parque Bustamante. Agree on a price, nothing more than 18,000 Chilean pesos. If they want to charge more, look for another driver.
2. There is a simple airport bus. When you leave the terminal, escape the taxi drivers and look for a light blue bus with the word 'centropuerto' on the side. This bus departs every 15 minutes and will charge around 1,500 Chilean Pesos to take you to metro Los Heroes. From there you can take the metro to Baquedano which is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the hostel (please refer to the map on walking directions from metro Baquedano).
If you are arriving by car:
Take a deep breath; the streets in Santiago are a bit tricky. You have to go East on calle Providencia then turn right on Condell (you have to merge into the buses only lane to make this turn).
After several blocks you take another right on Calle Maria Luisa Santander (a one way street). We should appear on the left.
We provide parking for 2.500 CLP per night, but spaces are limited. Please check ahead.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME ON YOUR BOOKING. IF ARRIVING BY PLANE, PLEASE EMAIL US WITH YOUR FLIGHT NUMBER AND MAKE SURE TO UPDATE US WITH ANY CHANGES. THANKS!!