4U Hostel is newly launched, available from July 20Th 2011.
Be among first to enjoy our accommodation services
The hostel is located in Bascarsija - Kovaci, the oldest residential part of the city and most attractive one. Close by there are many embassies and diplomatic buildings so safety is guarantied. Hotel is surrounded by buildings made by ottomans and have oriental spirit. the beauty of area is captured in many movies.
we offer all sort of services, like breakfasts, tours, trips, explorations of night life and much more.
Welcome and enjoy Sarajevo
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Mini Supermarkt
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From the main Sarajevo bus and train station:
Trams run approximately every 15 minutes between 5:30am and 11:30pm, with a reduced service on Sundays.
1. Take tram No.1 and exit at the 8th stop (Basčarsija). You will need to buy a ticket from a kiosk (1.60KM) or the driver (1.80KM), and validate it in one of the machines on board.
2. Once you are at the Basčarsija tram stop, wxit and stand with your back to the road with the tram on it, in front of you, there is Konzum supermarket and Hodzić butchers, and opposite is mosque. In between u will see passage uphill that u will take. After 100m u will see fountain and memorial center Kovaci. Turn left and you will see our hostel after 30m.
From Lukavica Bus Station:
Buses run every 15 minutes from 5:30am to 11:30pm Monday to Saturday, and every 20 minutes from 7:00am to 11:30pm on Sundays.
1. Take bus number 31e (Vijećnica - Dobrinja) from the bus stop around 200m from the main station, and exit at the last station (Vijećnica). The journey should take around 30 minutes.
2. From the bus stop, the office is about 3 minutes away. Turn right onto the street with the tram lines on it, and continue on this road until you come to the main 'Pigeon' square on the left-hand side. On your right, you will see a row of shops facing you. If you stand with your back to the square, U will see Konzum and on the opposite is mosque. In between u will see passage uphill that u will take. After 100m u will see fountain and memorial center Kovaci. Turn left and you will see our hostel after 30m.
From Sarajevo International Airport:
If you are arriving by plane, the best way to get to our office or hostel is by taxi. This shouldn't cost more than 30KM, but it's a good idea to ask the price before you get in. Alternatively, you can contact us and we can organise transport for you.
Skype name: bekir.omerovic