5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Accessibility, Style, Top-rate facilities and great location don't have to cost a fortune. At 5footway.inn, we are built on the premise that budget accommodation can be centrally located, can be tasteful, can be packed with amenities, and can come with 5-star service.
Located at historic Chinatown, right by the MRT station, we are extremely well connected and within walking distance to many attractions in Chinatown, Little India, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, museums etc. You will be glad you chose Chinatown as you spend very little time and money on travelling.
Great care has also been taken to ensure that comfort and service remain top of our list and that you'd wish you had stayed longer. We pack the premise with:
1) anti-dustmite beds equipped with privacy curtains
2) individual reading lights
3) hairdryers, shampoo, shower gel
4) hostel-wide broadband WIFI (yes, even in your beds)
5) the latest iMacs for free guest use
6) spacious entertainment areas (with DVDs, game consoles, fusball)
7) spacious outdoor terrace for bbqs, movies-under-the-stars, guitar playing...
8) free breakfast
Our Design Concept:
The shophouse, with its five-foot-wide walkway, embodies both an appreciation for the Southeast Asian climate as well as the desire to enable and encourage community spirit through daily close interaction. 5footway.inn is not just a hostel, it is a project to rekindle the community spirit of the shophouse heritage.
Conceptualized by architects, 5footway.inn presents a break from the conventional hostel with its well-defined personal and communal spaces, clever use of design and attention to details. At 5footway.inn, small is spacious and budget is boutique.
Come experience this with people from all walks of life amid the comforts of modernity.
-Refundable key deposit of SGD20 cash per person is payable upon check-in.
-Check in time: 1500 hours, Check out time: 1200 hours
-We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents or deem unsuitable.
-Due to the limited capacity, we apologise that we do not accomodate Singaporeans or PR.
-To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 7 years old.
-To keep the hostel safe and secure for all guests, we do have a no-visitors policy.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern enthalten
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 2 years old. All children 2 years old and above, must pay for a bed at the standard rate and children aged 2-12 years old must be accompanied in a private room. For the safety and security of all our guests, visitors are only permitted at the reception area.Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents. For the safety and security of all guests, outside visitors are not permitted. In the event of cancellation within
3 days prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable.
- Check in time: 1500 hours
- Check out time: 1200 hours
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From Changi International Airport:
1. Take the airport MRT to Outram Park station (EW16), transfer to purple NE line and alight at the next stop, Chinatown station (NE4). Exit through exit A and you will spot the 5footway.inn signboard on your right, just a few steps away. The journey will take approximately 30 minutes and cost S$2.10 one way.
2. Taxi take about 20 minutes and cost approximately S$20 one way.