Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel
Beary Special midweek rates!
Beds going as low as SGD15** (limited beds) - grab it while you can!
Inspired by the favourite catchphrase of our abearygoodhostel guests, Beary Nice! is our latest (and nicest) addition to Singapore's colourful backpackers scene.
Deliciously located on Singapore's Chinatown Food Street, you will be spoilt for choices when it comes to enjoying the best of Singapore's local cuisine. Savor the wonderful selections of hawker food amidst al-fresco roadside dining and a variety of restaurants/cafes conveniently within the vicinity.
The hostel is just a short 2 minutes from shoppers friendly Pagoda Street (where our original a beary good hostel is!) and Chinatown MRT station " your easy quick gateway to Clark Quay, Little India, Marina Bay, Orchard Rd, Sentosa, Zoo and all other Singapore attractions.
In Beary Nice! you can expect the same cosy and friendly backpackers environment that is synonymous to our flagship abearygoodhostel! Additionally, the hostel comes with lift access (no more lugging heavy bags up) and spacious separate male and female restrooms!
Book a stay with us and have yourself a Beary Nice stay!
Rates are inclusive of all our Beary Nice! facilities:
- Free Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate all day
- Free daily breakfast
- Free WiFi internet access and use of netbooks
- Free local phone calls
- NO CURFEW - 24 hour Reception Service (Late check-ins at NO Extra Charges)
- Separate Male and Female Shared Restrooms with Hot Showers (Shower gel and hairdryers provided)
- Self service Laundry Room with Ironing facilities
- A totally chill out lounge with books, games and Wii console
- Key card security access to room and hostel
- Your own individual reading light and power points at every bed.
And rest assured, we have all the other standards covered as well. It goes without saying but just in case you want to be sure... here goes:
- Air conditioned rooms
- Fresh linen and pillow with comfortable spring mattress and quilt blankets
- Pantry facilities (microwave, toaster, fridge)
- Guest Service: information counter, maps, etc
- Large lockers (bring your own lock) and storage area
- Security and fire systems with Fire Certification
- Strictly smoke free (that's a standard!)
* Our shower rooms/ toilets are on a safe sharing basis
* We are a strictly smoke free hostel!
Age and Guest Restrictions
* Young children aged 15 years and below are not accepted as the hostel environment may not be appropriate for children. Guests coming in to the hostel are an unpredictable lot and it is the hostel's priority to ensure a safe and acceptable experience for our guests.
* To upkeep the environment of a backpackers / travellers hostel environment, the hostel does not typically accept Local Residents/PRs. Please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
* For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
Check-in and Check-out
* Check-in time is 2:00PM local time. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
* Check-out time is 12:00PM local time. Late check outs are not accepted. However, guests are welcomed to remain at the lounge area and avail the hostel facilities until their departure time.
* We can only accept cash payment in SGD at this point of time. sorry!
* A refundable security deposit of SGD15 will be collected upon check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
* You may cancel your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before check in date and time. (48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm)
* Deposits paid are not refundable.
* Cancellations received after 48 hours are considered late. The total of the first nights' accommodation will be charged to your credit card. (* 48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm)
* No Show is similar to late cancellation.
* Modifications/Changes: If you wish to make changes to arrival dates or shorten the duration of stay, please inform the hostel at least 48 hours before the check in date (* 48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm) to avoid cancellation charges.
* The hostel reserves the rights to implement more stringent cancellation policy during high and peak seasons without prior notice.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Rezeption
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
DIRECTIONS from the Airport
Address: 46B Smith Street, Singapore, 058956
From Changi International Airport:
MRT (~40 min | SGD1.90 pp)
i) Take the Airport MRT to Outram Park station (EW16).
ii) Switch to purple NE line and alight at the next stop - Chinatown MRT station (NE4).
iii) Exit through exit A, walk on and take a right turn into Trengganu Street mall at the first junction.
iv) Walk straight on to the end of the street mall (100m) and turn right at Smith Street.
v) Look up for Beary Nice! building and our signature Blue Beary Good signboard.
vi) Access the Beary Nice! lift. We are located on the 3rd floor! (above the popular Tak Po Dim Sum restaurant)
Shuttle bus from Change Airport (~30 - 40 min | SGD9 pp)
- quote Beary Nice! @ 46 Smith Street, Chinatown
Taxi (~20 min | SGD 17 - 20 per trip)
- quote Beary Nice! @ 46 Smith Street, Chinatown