Royal Hostel Singapore
** Special Promotion - $15 for first 5 beds everyday!! **
Newly launched in 2013 | Managed by backpackers | Prime location in Chinatown | Free breakfast, WiFi & towel | 3-min walk to MRT | Individual privacy curtains | Personalised bed-lights & charging points | 24-hr security
"Where East meets West..."
Newly opened in 2013, Royal Hostel is a boutique hostel located in the heart of Chinatown. Stay with us in our historic 19th-century shophouse building and relive the nostalgic times when Singapore was a British colony, while immersing yourself in the rich Chinese heritage.
"Good accommodation does not have to be expensive..."
Run by a duo of avid travellers/backpackers, the owners of Royal know that good accommodation does not have to be costly. That is why we strive to deliver high-value accommodation standards at affordable prices.
"Sociable environment with your own privacy space..."
At Royal, we embrace interaction between different cultures. That is why we have pockets of communal spaces in the common areas and dorms. But we also understand your need for personal space. That is why our dorm beds are all equipped with privacy curtains to ensure you have
as much personal space as possible.
[ Reception hours are from 9am to 9pm. Do contact us for late check-ins and we will make the necessary arrangements for you. ]
Strategically located at the very heart of the colourful and story-rich Chinatown and housed within a 19th century building, Royal Hostel allows you to relive the nostalgic time when Singapore was under the British colony. Experience the breath of history and the colonial lifestyle that lies within every window pane or spiral staircase step!
Here at Royal Hostel, we strive to bring you homely ambience and service at a friendly price. All of our linen beds are equipped with privacy curtains to ensure you have as much personal space as possible. Free high speed WIFI and communal laptop are available for your convenience. There is also all-day complimentary hot drinks and biscuits to refresh your day.
Just one step outside and you are at Chinatown's food and leisure paradise with a myriad of the most vibrant leisure and dining options, including hawker centres and restaurants, pubs and bars, spas and shops, representing practically almost all Asia's sub-cultures.
Here at Royal Hostel, we strive to bring you homely ambience and service at a friendly price. Our dedicated facilities include the following:
-General: 24-hr security (reception hours from 7am - 11pm), Key-card access, CCTV security, Luggage storage, Complimentary breakfast, Complimentary all-day hot beverages/biscuits, Complimentary Broad-band WIFI, Communal laptop, Air Conditioning, Iron & Ironing Board. Communal refrigerator and Communal rest area.
-Bathroom areas: Hot/cold showers, Basic toiletries (Shower gel & Shampoo) and Hair dryers.
-Bed areas: Individual security lockers (guests to bring their own locks or to purchase from the Reception), Clean linen, Anti-dustmite spring mattresses, Individual reading lights, Quilt blankets and Individual privacy curtains (between beds and walkways).
-Available for a nominal charge: Towel hiring (SGD2.00each) and Coin-operated self-service washer and dryer
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Zugang per Schlüsselkarte
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 2 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
Getting here from Changi Airport:
1) By Taxi ( 20 mins | ~ SGD 30 per ride )
- Address: 28A Smith Street, Singapore 058942
2) By Airport Shuttle Bus ( 35 mins | SGD 9 per pax )
- Approach the Ground Transport Desk at any arrival hall for shuttle bus info.
3) By MRT train ( 60 mins | SGD 2.50 per pax )
- Approach 'Changi Airport' station located at Terminal 2.
- [ On Green / East-West line ] Travel west-ward from 'Changi Airport' station to 'Tanah Merah' station.
- [ On Green / East-West line ] Switch platforms at 'Tanah Merah' station.
- [ On Green / East-West line ] Travel west-ward from 'Tanah Merah' station to 'Outram Park' station.
- [ In 'Outram Park' station] Transfer to Purple / North-East line
- [ On Purple / North-East line ] Travel northeast-ward from 'Outram Park' station to 'Chinatown' station.