Nate's Place Backpackers
***We are a genuine international youth hostel for travelers aged between 18 - 35 with a foreign passport only***
Nate’s Place Backpackers offers affordable accommodation and is just a short walk to Kings Cross Station. We are perfectly situated in between the bustling Kings Cross nightlife district and the central city so you can explore all Sydney has to offer with ease. And if you feel like relaxing you are only a short walk away from Hyde Park where you can sit down and listen to the daily buskers.
Managed by a brand new, fun-loving team, we’re the perfect hostel to accommodate you on your adventure to Sydney!
Just two train stops or a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions. Two stops in the other direction, you’ll find the world famous Bondi Beach and beautiful coastal walks. And if you don’t feel like going that far you’ll find a tasty selection of bars and clubs right on your doorstep.
Free unlimited WiFi Internet is available around the clock and we offer a free continental breakfast every morning with tea and coffee available all day. We also have an amazing rooftop with scenic views of the city (including the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge) which is perfect for chilling with friends, having a twilight dinner or even a couple of drinks!
We offer a free airport shuttle service to guests staying 4 nights or longer (pick up only) making your airport transfer super simple.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, separate male and female bathrooms with plenty of showers (so you’re never waiting around), washers and dryers for all those travel-worn clothes and chilled TV room with Foxtel (over 100 channels!) for when you just fancy relaxing.
We organise events every night so make sure you check out the notice board, see what’s going on, and get involved.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Mini Supermarkt
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Shuttle Bus
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
Directions to the hostel:
From Sydney International Airport:
• Shuttle Bus – This will take you right to our front door and costs $14. Once you arrive at the airport, call the shuttle service on +612 9661 1170 +612 9661 1170 and they will arrange to meet you. Public phones are located within the airport terminal. If you have booked for 4 or more nights, we will pay for this shuttle service for you once you arrive at the hostel (Airport to Hostel only). Please do not pay the driver - we will arrange all payments from the hostel. Note that the last shuttle bus leaves the airport at 7 pm.
• Train – Follow the signs through the departure plaza of the airport to the Train Station. Purchase a train ticket to Kings Cross Train Station (cost $15.90/$16.70 (domestic/international) for adult one way or $11.40/11.80 (domestic/international) for concession one way). Take the Airport and East Hills Train Line on Platform 2 and after 2 minutes, exit the train at Wolli Creek. Make your way to the Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra train line (Platform 3) and after 20 minutes you will arrive at Kings Cross Station. From here, take the Darlinghurst Road exit, turn right and walk towards the giant Coca-Cola sign. Turn right onto William Street, cross the road and we are located on your left hand side after 200 m.
• Taxi – We do not recommend this option due to the cost (~$50). If you are desperate, tell the taxi driver to take you to 141 William Street, Darlinghurst. All Taxis are fitted with GPS devices so they will know how find it. Be aware that sometimes taxi drivers will ask you which way to take to determine whether you are familiar with the city or not. If you say you don’t know, they may take you for a long journey to increase the price. Tell the driver to take “Southern Cross Drive” and you won’t have a problem.
From Central Station:
• Train – Take the Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra train line from platform 24 and after 10 minutes you will arrive at Kings Cross Station. From here, take the Darlinghurst Road exit, turn right and walk towards the giant Coca-Cola sign. Turn right onto William Street and the hostel is located on the left after 200 m.
• Walk – This is a 3 km walk and should take about 30 minutes. Follow the signs to the Chalmers Street exit. Turn left and walk up Chalmers St, heading south-east. After 400 m, continue onto Elizabeth Street. Slight right on Wentworth Street. After 500 m, turn right onto Oxford Street, and then stay left onto Liverpool Street. After 500 m turn left onto Crown Street. After 500 m turn right onto William Street and the hostel is located on your right hand side.
Gelegen in der Nähe
BEST LOCATION in Sydney. We are only a 5 minute walk to the CITY Centre, a 15 minute walk to the Opera House & a 3 minute walk to Kings Cross - the place to visit some of Sydney's best bars & nightclubs - as well as Kings Cross train station. We have an airport shuttle service at our door. YOU CAN WALK TO ALL SYDNEY'S MAJOR ATTRACTIONS !