Vintage Travel & Hostel
Vintage Travel & Hostelã€is located in one of the most historical area of Taipei City-the Dihua Street and Da Daocheng area. We are on the 2nd floor of a cozy and stylish old apartment, and provide free tour guide service in Chinese/English/Japanese to give our guests a full experience of Old Taipei Town and the local life.
Vintage Travel & Hostelã€is a nostalgic furnished 1960‘s apartment, here you can find some unique designs and groceries from old days, such as embedded cabinet, stone floor, mosaic bathtub, wooden windows with cross pattern glass, etc. The whole place is designed by young designers and decorated by ourselves, to create a back-to-time but also fashionable living space.
We have a single room, two 4-bed dorm rooms (one for female only), and the total capacity is 9 persons. The single room is a secret space under the stairs and is very popular among our guests. Public spaces include living room, dinning room, kitchen,
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- Frühstück inklusive
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Speisen verfügbar:
- Steuern enthalten
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 1 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
Hostel Informationen, die man gelesen haben mussDiese Unterkunft hat besondere AGBs.
1. Check-in time 15:00 Check-out time 11:00. If you arrive early, you can put your luggage here.
2. Please informed us in case of late check-in (after 8pm).
3. We do cleaning work from 11:00~15:00, please understand if there’s any noise or inconvenience caused.
4. We are eco-friendly hostel. Please prepare your own toothbrush and toothpaste.
5. Dining room, living room, bathroom and toilet are public space, please the environment clean.
6. Free Breakfast provide
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From Taoyuan International Airport
We have pick-up service from the airport,extra fee:NT1000(1-2person,3-4person NT1100)Total time:40-50mins.
If you need,please inform us about your arrival time,number of flight that we can arrange the car for you.
You can save your time to search the direction.
Take 國光客運Kuo-Kuang Bus No.1819(NT125,about 45mins)and get off at Ambassador Hotel(please inform the bus driver first),
take taxi directly to our hostel.It needs NT80-100 to arrive the hostel.
Or you can take bus to save money,(see the pictures of the option2.)
step1.Take Kuo-Kuang Bus No.1819(NT125,about 45mins)and get off at Ambassador Hotel(please inform the bus driver first)walking toward to 民生西路Minsheng W.Rd in 5-6mins,when you see Mackay hospital just walk across the road,turning left walking 2mins you will see 'Starbucks Coffee' and keep walking 1mins will see the bus stop bus No.518(in front of the bakery'留乃堂Liou Nai Tan')
step2.Don't be afraid, No.518 is easy and convinient to take(4-6mins/rushhour,10-15/weekend,NT15,but need prepare change,or you can buy EasyCard(悠遊卡)in the convinient store,so that you don't need take many change).
Take bus about 5-10mins(the 4th stops) getting off at 民生西路(大稻埕碼頭)Minsheng W.Rd(Dadaocheng wharf),then walking3-5mins you will arrive Vintage travel&hostel.
Option3(MRT but need walk)
Take Kuo-Kuang Bus No.1840 and get off at MRT Xintian Temple Stop (NT$125,about 45mins) , then transfer to MRT Xinzhaung or Luzhou Line and get off at MRT Daqiaotou Station. We are in 10 minute's walking distance.
(See the photos of Option3)
From Taipei Songshan Airport
1. Take taxi 20min/ NT$200
2. Take Bus No.617 and get off at Zhongshan Elementary School Stop, then transfer to MRT Xinzhaung Line and get off at Daqiaotou Station. We are in 10 minutes walking distance.
By MRT (Taipei Metro)
1. 10 minutes walk from MRT Daqiaotou Station 1st exit, Xinzhuang Line.
2. 15 minutes walk from MRT Shuanglian Station, Tansui Line.
If you have lagguage and don't want to walk,you can take Bus No.518 at MRT Shuanglian Station (stop is near exit2)and get off at Minsheng W. Road (dadaocheng wharf).
1. Da Daucheng Park Underground Parking Lot
2. Taipei Bridge Parking Lot