A Venice Fish
A Venice Fish is a fun and friendly hostel offering
dormitories plus facilities including a large common room,
and internet access.
We are located in the Cannaregio district, convenient for shopping,straight in the center of the city (10 minutes walk from the station and 10 minutes to the RIALTO bridge).
We have a lockout time in the morning for cleaning, between 10.00AM and 2:00PM, but no curfew during the night. We provide keys for the main door.
Taxes are NOT included in the rates ,but we provide linens,towels,blankets.
We do have a lockout time in the morning for cleaning, between 10.00AM and 2:00PM,but no curfew during the night. we provide keys for the main door.
-NO 24HRS RECEPTION.
-Check in :2pm to midnight ( bag drop from 9AM to 2PM)
-Latest Check-Out: 10AM
- Cancellations at least 72 hours in advance.
- Payment must be made in CASH upon arrival.
- We do not give refunds after check-in.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kein Rezeptionsschluss
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
- Zubereitungsmöglichkeiten für Tee / Kaffee
- Handtücher im Preis inbegriffen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
WALKING DIRECTIONS FROM THE PIAZZALE ROMA BUS STATION OR SANTA LUCIA TRAIN STATION:
*Walking from the bus or train station to A Venice Fish takes 10-15 minutes.*
1. From the SANTA LUCIA train station, with your back to the main entrance, turn left and walk straight for about 8 minutes.
2. You will arrive at Campo S. Geremia, cross this small square taking the path which lies ahead of you on the left and you will arrive at a small bridge. Cross the bridge and continue to walk straight.
3. You will cross a second bridge.
4. Immediately before the third small bridge there is a small square off to the right called Campo de la Maddelena. Head over to it, past the orange and white 'Wind' store.
5. The entrance to the hostel is across the small private bridge (which should be just ahead of you on the left) that goes to a dark green door. It is number 2205. Just ring the buzzer and someone will be with you right away.
WATER BUS DIRECTIONS FROM THE PIAZZALE ROMA BUS STATION OR SANTA LUCIA TRAIN STATION:
If you don't want to walk from the bus or train station ask for the Water Bus service which is located in the same plaza. The cost for a single person ticket is 6,50 euro. Take Water Bus #1 to the Ca D'Oro stop and from there A Venice Fish is just a 5 minute walk.
Please follow these directions:
1. Exit the boat stop.
2. Turn left and walk straight, you will cross 3 small bridges during this walk.
3. Immediately after the third bridge turn left into Campo de la Maddelena (which is a small square)
4. The entrance to the hostel is across a small private bridge that goes to a dark green door. It is number 2205. Just ring the buzzer and someone will be with you right away.
FROM MARCO POLO OR TREVISO AIRPORT:
From either of Venices airports, take a bus into the historic centre to PIAZZALE ROMA bus terminal and then follow either of the above sets of directions from there.
Venice is a city with many sights to see, but finding these sights can be difficult if you're not familiar with the town's address system. The city was built to make sense to those using the canals, not those on foot.
The street numbers run consecutively, and side by side, encompassing all the alleyways and small squares on each side of the street. So be aware, on one side of the street you will have street numbers 1167, 1168, 1169 and on the other you may have street numbers 1234, 1235, 1236.