Ride More,Spend Less. (All Prices Include Tax)
The lodge has 6 rooms that sleep 4-6 people. Each room has 2 bunks, washroom/shower, cable TV, VCR, mini fridge, microwave, kettle and lockers. There is a fully stocked communal kitchen and free public phone and a computer terminal upstairs. There is also free wireless Internet access through out the building.
We have mens, womens and mixed dorm rooms and, depending on availability private rooms. We have free parking and discounts on lift tickets and almost any activity you want to do in Whistler.
The Southside Lodge is only 200 metres from the Whistler Creek Gondola. Everything else you need is also within 200m of the Lodge(24Hr Grocery, Starbucks, Subway, Liquor Store, Pub, Resturants, Ski/Board Shop,Etc).
The Creekside Gondola accesses some of the best powder and free riding terrain in North America and will serve as the finish line for both the Mens and Womens 2010 Olympic Downhill. The Southside Lodge is by far the closest hostel to the lifts in Whistler.
The Southside Diner located on the ground floor of the lodge is Whistler's newest hot spot and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at a great price. Whistler's top ski and snowboard pros meet at the Diner almost daily before heading up the hill or out on thier sleds to shoot.
Check In hours 12pm - 8pm (Please check in during these hours. We do not have bag storage before 4pm)
Ride More, Spend Less;
Whistler Snowboard Tours/Southside Lodge
Cancellation policy -
Summer May 1st to Nov 1st Prepayment
• A Non Refundable 1 Night Fee is required to make a confirmed reservation at time of booking
• This 1 night Non Refundable charge will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.”
• The total outstanding amount will be charged 7 days before arrival
• This total outstanding Non Refundable charge will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.” Cancellation
• If canceled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival, no additional charges will apply
• If canceled or modified up to 14-7 days before the date of arrival, %50 of the total will be charged.
• If canceled or modified 7 days or less before arrival, %100 of the total will be charged.
Winter Nov 1st to May 1st Prepayment
• 50% payment is required at time of booking in addition to charges from booking engines
• The remaining 50% payment is required 14 days prior to arrival
• The charges will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.” Cancellation
• If canceled or modified up to 30 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
• If canceled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival No money will be refunded
• If canceled or modified within 14 Days of arrival, %100 of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Verfügbarkeit & PreiseWähle bitte die Termine aus und klicke auf "Daten aktualisieren", um die Verfügbarkeit zu sehen
Hostels Ausstattungen & Richtlinien
- 24 Stunden Sicherheitsdienst
- Frühstück nicht inklusive
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Kostenloses WLAN
- Haartrockner zum Mieten
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Mini Supermarkt
- Steuern enthalten
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
ReiserücktrittsversicherungDiese Unterkunft hat eine 3 Tage Stornierungsfrist. Ergeht innerhalb dieser Zeit keine Stornierung, wird eine Stornogebühr in Höhe der ersten Nacht des Aufenthalts in Rechnung gestellt.
AnfahrtKarte anzeigenKarte verbergen
From Vancouver International Airport:
Take the Skylynx Bus to the Ledgens Hotel in Whistler Creek. Walk back down Lake Placid Rd to Hwy 99 (150m) to the traffic light at Hwy 99 and cross the highway. We are right on the corner across from the Husky gas station. The entrance to the lodge is around the back on the right hand side. Pushthe buzzer and your host Ali will let you in
From Downtown Vancouver:
Drive north on Hwy 99 until you get to Whistler Creek. We are located at the only traffic light in Whistler Creek at the corner of Hwy 99 and 2102 Lake Placid Rd. We are right on the corner across from the Husky gas station. There is a Boston Pizza on the other side of the Hwy. Whistler Creek is 4km before Whistler Village. If you get to Whistler village you have gone too far.
From Downtown Vancouver:
Take the Greyhound to Whistler Creek. The bus will drop you off at the Whistler Creek Gondola on Lake Placid Rd. Walk down Lake Placid Rd (150m) to the traffic light at Hwy 99. The Lodge is across the street from the Husky gas station.
From Downtown Vancouver Hostels:
Take the Bigfoot or Mooserun Hostel Shuttle directly from downtown hostels to our door. Check with the front desk to make reservations on Bigfoot or Mooserun
From Whistler Village:
For Whistler Village take Bus number 1 or 2 or any bus going to Whistler Creek. Get off at the Whistler Creek Gondola and walk down Lake Placid Rd (150m) to the traffic light at Hwy 99. The Lodge is across the street, right in front of the Husky gas station.