Welcome to, “The ASH Antwerp”! A unique concept in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium providing you with the ultimate in flexible accommodation with great value to match! We are a modern design - 3 year old hostel, offering a excellent value for money dorms in various sizes from 3 to 12 guests.
In addition, we also provide well-appointed en-suite private double/twin rooms, free high speed Wi-Fi throughout the building, a state of the art communal kitchen, free daily walking tours, a games area, sociable common room, a lovely garden, a library and a reception team who are always happy to help with anything that might make your stay more enjoyable in our gem of a city :)
From Antwerp you can also easily visit Bruges, Brussels, Gent on day trips and many guests stop by on route between Paris and Amsterdam, as we are on the Thalys train line.
In total, we have 70 rooms on 8 floors divided into 45 double/twin rooms & 25 dormitories. All accommodations have private showers/toilets including all dormitories.
All dorm rooms come equipped with the traditional style bunk beds with the exception of the 10-bed & 12-bed rooms where you will also find Japanese style pod-beds. If the pod-beds tickle your fancy, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email following your reservation for one of these rooms and let us know :)
The ASH is centrally located with the main shopping street (The Meir), and Antwerp's award winning train station (Centraal Station), being just a stone's throw away or a 8 min walk! In addition we are a 15 minute walk from such famous Antwerp attractions as The Mas Museum, The Cathedral of Our Lady, The Red Star Line Museum, The Grote Markt, Rubens House, Museum of Modern Art, Antwerp Zoo, Stadspark Antwerpen and De Koninck Brewery just to name a few….
Why you should stay at The ASH?
Why wouldn’t you…? From its strategic location to the modern, well appointed rooms everything about The ASH has been carefully thought about to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Set to the backdrop of this beautiful city known as the diamond capital of the world, we all try our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We are group of international travels ourselves representing all four corners of the globe, so we understand your expectations and improve constantly.
●Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
●If the name on your booking is different to the name on the card used to the confirm the booking, the hostel may request a copy of your ID or card for legal reasons.
● Guests can check-in until 24.00. Guests will only be able to access their room from 15.00
A luggage room is available for guest use if they arrive earlier than 15.00.
Check out time is 11.00
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a female or male dorm is booked.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18 years or are in possession of a letter from the parents agreeing to their stay and a copy of the ID from the parents. Otherwise they will be refused check-in and no refund will be given.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms or whole dorms if guests want to ensure they're together.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. The ASH reserves the right to deny entry to anyone, who behaves in a way that negatively impacts our other guests.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company can not be held liable should your stay not be possible. Full payment is still expected and alternative dates will be provided to which the already paid funds can be transferred.
● A great value for money breakfast is available for EUR 6,00.
The ASH Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Property will charge the first night, 2 days prior to arrival in order to guarantee reservation.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Later check-out can be requested and subject to availability granted at an additional payment of 50% until 14:00. Later than 14:00 would incur an additional night charge at the daily applicable rate.
Breakfast not included but available for €6.00 per person
Towels for hire for €2.00 per person, per day
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Restricciones de edad
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Sala de juegos
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Comidas disponibles
- Sala de reuniones
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Terraza al aire libre
- Mesa de billar
- Luz de lectura
- Baño de Vapor
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Alquiler de toallas
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 5 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
From the Airport with train,
Take the train to central station Antwerp.
Take the exit towards De Keyserlei.
At the second traffic light turn right (Italiëlei)
Go straight ahead at the next crossing. The second house on the next block is Antwerp Student Hostel.
From the Airport, with the Express Bus.
Leave the Bus at stop De Keyzerlei, walk towards de Meir turn right at the Antwerp Tower and walk towards Roosveltplaats. Cross Roosveltplaats and the second building on your right hand side, is the Antwerp Super Hostel.