Kismet Dao Hostel
The hostel has now MOVED to its new location on NEAGOE BASARAB Street, # 8 and we are open so you are more than welcomed to come stay with us, we will make you feel right at home!
Free every night: breakfast, drink (beer, coke, water), internet access & more. We are in the center of picturesque Brasov, near everything.
The first and only hostel who gives you FREE FOR EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR STAY! (over 16€ value for 9€!):
2. One 500 ml BEER, or drink
3. Unlimited Wi-Fi and internet access
4. Big lockers in the rooms
5. Use of towels
6. Linens and Beddings-we make the beds for you!
7. Use of kitchen and facilities
8. Baggage Storage
9. 24 hour running hot water
10. Meet and greet at the train station (upon request)
11. Brasov map with highlights, city information
12. Phone calls for reservations in Romania.
Our first rule, NO RULES.
NO LOCK-OUT and CURFEW, noon CHECK-OUT TIME. 24 hour reception.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania. We know what you need as we were backpackers too so we are here to help you with whatever information you might need: what to see and do, where to stay, how to get there, maps, information, guide books, flyers and and bus/trains timetables.
- Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything - main supermarket, post office, main sights, central park, all forms of public transportation are easily accessible.
- Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax., play xbox 360 and more many games.Listen to music or watch TV with DVD player, over 100 DVD's and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning.
- Our fully equipped guest kitchen is waiting for you to start cooking!
- We offer the cheapest guided all-day tour of the 3 nearby castles. Other hostels overcharge.
*Our goal* to promote active travel & ecotourism in Romania : www.activetravel.ro
Founded in 2001 we are the first and best hostel in Brasov. Co-owned and run by a Korean-American and a local Romanian. We understand travelers' needs because we are backpackers.
Kismet is actually an English word meaning fate, adopted from Arabic. Dao (or Tao) means The Way. Daoism is an ancient Chinese philosophy. The basic eternal principle of the universe that transcends reality and is the source of being, non-being, and change is the Dao. Put the two together and you have Kismet Dao, the Way of Fate.
Find yourself here
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Televisión por cable
- Ventilador de techo
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Wifi gratuito
- Sala de juegos
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sala de reuniones
- Sin límite de hora
- Terraza al aire libre
- Se aceptan animales
- Caja fuerte
- Baño de Vapor
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Str. Neagoe Basarab #8
Brasov, 500002 Romania
Take bus #51 from the train station to the 4th stop or bus #4 to the 5th stop. As you get off the bus go left and cross the street at the traffic lights and follow the Agriselor street all the way to the end. Cross the street again and follow the street going uphill. You will then see the hostel on the right hand side. The walk takes about 5 minutes.
It is better most times to take a taxi than a bus, as it is cheap and fast. A ride from the train station should cost about 4-5 Euros or approx. 15-20 RON.
A walk in good weather from the train station to the hostel takes about 25 minutes (~1.5 km distance).